PDA

View Full Version : Servers UP e Clustering Attivo + qualche fix

NoeX
15th February 2005, 19:13
:sneer: The clusters are back, the population bonuses are reset, and we're ready for action. The keeps and towers are, as usual, locked out and releasing on the following schedule:

- Stage One, accompanied by a system broadcast alerting players of the change, will set Caer Benowyc, Bledmeer Faste, and Dun Crauchon to be attackable (including all associated towers). This stage will run at 4:00 PM EST.

- Stage Two, accompanied by a system broadcast alerting players of the change, will set Caer Berkstead, Caer Erasleigh, Caer Boldiamm, Nottmoor Faste, Blendrake Faste, Glenlock Faste, Dun Crimthainn, Dun Bolg, and Dun na nGed to be attackable (including all associated towers). We will begin this stage at about 6:00 PM EST.

- Stage Three, accompanied by a system broadcast alerting players of the change, will set Caer Sursbrooke, Caer Renaris, Caer Hurbury, Hlidskialf Faste, Fensalir Faste, Arvakr Faste, Dun da Behnn, Dun Scathaig, and Dun Ailinne to be attackable (including all associated towers). We will begin the process of releasing these keeps at about 8:00 PM EST.

SF Faste รจ popolosa

leia
15th February 2005, 19:21
ma anche a voi si sono azzerate tutte le barre? ://

VORFIRA
15th February 2005, 19:36
pd si perso tutti i qbind i settaggi del radar del gear e del kill hack!

Aioros
15th February 2005, 19:53
successo pure sul cluster di Igraine...provate a rinominare i file nomedelpg130.ini in nomedelpg125.ini o viceversa