View Poll Results: quanto pensate di donare su kickstarter per far si che il gioco venga prodotto?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10$

18 19,15%
  • 25$

16 17,02%
  • 50$

16 17,02%
  • 75$

2 2,13%
  • 100$

6 6,38%
  • più di 100$

3 3,19%
  • farò un mutuo per sostenerli!

10 10,64%
  • non mi interessa e non donerò nulla.

23 24,47%
Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1.216 to 1.230 of 1899

Thread: Camelot Unchained in sviluppo!!!

Lieutenant Junior Grade bakunin's Avatar

perchè mettendola piu in alto la freccia avrebbe coperto le pere, isi

Ykykal Bonedancer
    Puppete Shaman
    Maseeda Valkyrie
    Bakuninn Runemaster

Lieutenant Commander Glorifindel's Avatar

Perchè se il freccione avesse tirato dritto lì in mezzo sarebbe stato pure peggio
    On Steam: Gildarts
    On B.net: Glorfurion#2394

penso che kickstarter per cifre così alte, se non fai uscire quel che hai promesso, ti faccia sparire facile.
    <Rush>
    Poichè sono un genio
    Anime Lista Spam

a casa del dott. House , al posto di Steve

Ho una domanda per voi :

Si possono sottoscrivere altre donazioni fuori dal periodo standard ?

Ho trovato dei vecchi amici interessati alla cosa
    Prima di amare gli altri, devi amare te stesso.

Lieutenant Commander

MI han detto che se vai sul sito puoi continuare a sottoscrivere ancora x una mese ma nn so se la notizia è veritiera o meno.

Sembrerebbe proprio di si.....http://camelotunchained.com/en/
    Last edited by Faz; 3rd May 2013 at 16:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinson View Post
    Ho una domanda per voi :

Si possono sottoscrivere altre donazioni fuori dal periodo standard ?

Ho trovato dei vecchi amici interessati alla cosa
    yes
    on Camelot Unchained (alpha):
    Nichodemus <GildaDiVecchieGlorieInPensione> - LaClasseCheCura - ServerName [soon]
    PG dei giochi vari in spoiler
    Spoiler

ma fare la donazione con paypal da gli stessi "bonus" che dava facendo il pledge su kickstarter?? Oppure su paypal sono donazioni fini a se stesse??

Quote Originally Posted by Axelfolie View Post
    ma fare la donazione con paypal da gli stessi "bonus" che dava facendo il pledge su kickstarter?? Oppure su paypal sono donazioni fini a se stesse??
    vai sulla pagina e vedi i bonus che ti danno
    Actually:
    DAoC: off, forever...
    ReaLife: on? oh really?
    Work: slave...

Puppatemelo aoe

sono esattamente gli stessi
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

tutti a pagare e poi nessuno che fa' updates

Folks,

Today turned out to be a lot longer day than I expected (plus, I fumbled the video portion of this update more than the NYJ’s Mark Sanchez on a Sunday afternoon) so I decided to do a more informative and much less painful text update.

First, speaking for everyone at City State Entertainment, thank you so much for your support of Camelot Unchained. It was a long, difficult but ultimately satisfying campaign and we couldn’t have done it without you! We eagerly look forward to working our collective ducktails off to deliver a great game.

Second, over the next few weeks our studio’s main goals are opening up the Camelot Unchained forums and also finishing up the ports of March on Oz™ to select Android devices, including the Kindle and Ouya. We will of course extend the same benefits to those that buy the Android versions as we did to the folks who bought the iOS version when it comes to extra FPs. As those goals are met over the coming weeks we will begin migrating people back to both Camelot Unchained and the Smackhammer demo/game.

Third, we have begun putting out initial feelers and fielding inquiries for new additions to the team and we will be actively looking for certain qualified individuals over the coming months. We will post our job listings so if you are interested in coming to work with us on Camelot Unchained, check the listings!

Fourth, I’m working my way through the current email queue and I hope that by the end of the day on Friday I will have personally answered everyone’s email. If you haven’t heard back from me by Monday though, please feel free to send me another email. However, please do not send me an email asking what I think of any "ideers/idears" because I can’t respond to them individually at this point and also have any hope to get any other work done. Our forums will be up soon and that is the best place for such discussions going forward. Also, after Monday please send any support questions to kickstartersupport@citystateentertainment.com as I will turning my focus (hopefully) to our backer forums going forward! I'll still be reachable through here but it will not be the most efficient way to reach me.

Fifth, during our Kickstarter we received support from some wonderful other Kickstarter projects as well as certain individuals. I’d like to return the favor by telling you all about another project and a team that intrigues me. These are the fine folks at Cryptozoic Entertainment and their project, in case you haven’t heard about it, is HEX: Shards of Fate. They are creating, in their words, “The first ever real MMO/TCG for your PC & MAC”. I was fortunate enough to meet their CEO, John Nee, back in the old Mythic Entertainment days and he also happens to be working with our valued partner and friend Curious Factory and Ayaka Hahn. These guys make the World of Warcraft TCG so if you haven’t checked it out yet it’s worth a visit. BTW, I’m also backing their Kickstarter project. Their project can be found here.

Finally, and most importantly, we hope to have our forums open on Monday for friends, family and select ducklings. I’ll be sending out invitations through KS to some of our most active posters so that they can join us in our efforts. Once we are sure that the forums are relatively stable I’ll send out the Kickstarter survey and get all the information that we need to get all of you into the forums. Please do not send me an email asking for early access to the forums, it both won’t help me get through the email pile any faster and it won’t get you in any earlier. We just need some warm bodies to throw at the forums and confirm that our code/updates to the forum software we are using isn’t making things go boom! I don’t plan on spending much time talking there until after the forums open to everybody.

That’s it for today’s update. Once again and as always, my thanks!

-Mark
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

L'importante era buttare soldi al monitor e believvare

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2
    Nichodemus <GildaDiVecchieGlorieInPensione> - LaClasseCheCura - ServerName [soon]
    Spoiler

la tua firma è oltre la jella nera
    TheLuk#2271 on Battle.net
    Luk4s82 on Uplay
    LuK4s on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by LuKas View Post
    parla lo iettatore.

Quote Originally Posted by LuKas View Post
    Te PD bon metterlo mai in firma!
    Al limite metti il gioco gestionale che vuole creare Cicul che tanto faila prima di partire come quello che voleva fare Tanek

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2
    Spoiler

Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast