Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1.681 to 1.695 of 1837

Thread: GW2 Pre-release thread

Io ieri quando ho finito di downloadare, l'ho lanciato e mi aveva solamente resettato le opzioni grafiche/sonore.

Cmq ora c'è un altro mini-update in corso lol.

Oh ma a nessuno scrive Incorrect amount of files received from http..... o qualcosa di simile?
    Me lo dice senpre anche da 2 pc diversi, a casa e al lavoro... mah
    ...almeno ieri sera ha finito di downloadare il grosso...
    Last edited by Piola; 6th June 2012 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarsil View Post
    Brutto puttaniere di un Lorigan... /CUT
    Ti ci immagino a sfrecciare per la costiera romagnola con quella bestia... e chissà perché ti ci immagino ubriaco e con una zoccola vicino

a me ha fatto riscaricare 3 volte la patchona

poi ieri a caso ho provato a lanciarlo per controllare se c'erano update ed ha cominciato a riscaricare tutto (200k + files lol)

ora sembra ok, spero non mi faccia lo scherzetto venerdi che mi fa saltare la beta

Ciao Piola e chi avesse problemi con l'errore :

Incorrect amount of files received from http (o simile)

A- refreshi la cache DNS se non puo' modificarli a mano
    B- cambi i dns momentaneamente o meno con quelli di GOOGLE (8.8.8.8) o altri ad cazzum.

should work.
    Almeno con me ha funzionato.
    "Computer games don’t affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we’d all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
    "What's a XBOX360 now? A beta-testing platform for the PS3 final version?"
    Official DickShit of [W] Games Pwnage!

|| www.cpstudio.net || www.framedealer.it || www.foto-genique.com ||

Ah vabbé, io non ho avuto problemi perché ho sempre i DNS di google (8.8.8.8 e 8.8.4.4).

Cmq stanno patchando ogni 6 ore lol.

Osta! E' ripartito da solo, provavo per scrupolo et boila' va! THX mille comunque

Ti ci immagino a sfrecciare per la costiera romagnola con quella bestia... e chissà perché ti ci immagino ubriaco e con una zoccola vicino

Attualmente mi killa il client appena lo lancio.. bah..
    LUDICAMENTE DISOCCUPATO
    Non c'è un caxx di mmorpg decente in giro...
    **work in progress**

Quote Originally Posted by Sylent View Post
    Attualmente mi killa il client appena lo lancio.. bah..
    Idem, problemi loro sicuramente...

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...bout_the_next/

reddit è abbastanza illeggibile ma se avete tempo di spulciarvi la pagina ci sono parecchie risposte interessanti...

Peccato non abbiano risposto alle piu' importanti QQ
    "Computer games don’t affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we’d all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
    "What's a XBOX360 now? A beta-testing platform for the PS3 final version?"
    Official DickShit of [W] Games Pwnage!

|| www.cpstudio.net || www.framedealer.it || www.foto-genique.com ||

hanno messo tier/progress nelle utility skill, elite skill e nei major trait slot

in effetti ha senso, al 30 avevo gia sbloccato tutte le utility skill che volevo. almeno cosi da piu senso di progress.
    per i major trait pure è un upgrade. visto che prima tra le spec piu usate c'era un 30/20/10/10 o peggio 30/10/10/10/10 per prendere il primo major trait della linea a scelta tra tutti e 12. il major trait del 30 è a scelta tra 3. quindi saranno escluse certe combo.

diciamo che cosi è meglio perche limita certe build e rende il tutto piu facile da bilanciare

quotando i dev

There were a number of problems with the old system that we felt required a change. We believe this new system keeps the spirit of the old system, while actually working better in the long run. Here are the problems we believe this change solve:
    1) Best builds were all 30,10,10,10,10. There was always a super strong trait in every line which made each player only put 10 points into that trait line and still gain a very powerful benefit. In the new system this will still be true, but it will be tempered because people will be giving up going 20 or 30 points into multiple lines. This has allowed us to shift traits around so that more of them get play at different levels, meaning they don’t all have to compete against each other at tier 1.
    2) This system is so much easier to balance. It is not reasonable to make 12 equally useful traits, particularly given how some of them had niche effects. Making 12 equal traits is harder, takes longer and ultimately leads to some traits seeing a lot less use. Finally an important point is that balance creates more choice as well because unbalanced and bad builds aren’t really options. The old system created a very small subset of über-builds which stomped out a lot of the good builds along with the bad ones.
    3) Opportunity Costs are what make interesting choices. Trait tiers allow us to split the traits. 6 allowed in slot 1, 10 (6 tier 1 and 4 tier 2) allowed in slot 2, and 12(6 tier 1, 4 tier 2 and 2 tier 3) allowed in slot 3. The final 2 tier 3 traits are "elite"-like, in the sense that you can only ever have one of them on your build at once. If I'm making a damage warrior I am going to put 30 points into strength, same as every other big damage warrior, but now those characters are all guaranteed to be split at least in half forcing you to not take one of the two exclusive final traits. Before, anytime a character went 30 points in a line they were taking the same 3 (maybe 3 out of 4) traits.
    4) Option Shock. New players at level 20 were clicking on a trait line for the first time and seeing 12 options which was very overwhelming. This gives them a bit of a reprieve to pick between a smaller number of traits at first and then learn more as they have played their character more.
    5) Putting 30 points into a line left you with a climax of picking the third most interesting trait which did not feel good. Players want to feel like that decision to go 30 is a big decision and that when they make it they get to make a big decision that simply could not happen in the old system. Now when you commit to 30 points you are rewarded with an important choice as well as options that you didn't previously have.
    Finally, these are not the final balance numbers or often even the final traits/functionality and we will be iterating on this system as we move towards release. I know for certain there are already a number of changes I wish I could have made before this weekend, but they will have to wait until next time. If you had a really fun build before this change and it is lost now, post it in our beta forums and we can figure out how to make it viable. The intention here was not to remove fun, good builds but to create more viable builds that will increase the variety of characters in the game.
    Last edited by Boroming; 7th June 2012 at 13:02.

ma perche continuano ad arrivarmi mail di "se vuoi giocare la beta compra il gioco" ?

mi faila il client oggi , wtf
    TheLuk#2271 on Battle.net
    Luk4s82 on Uplay
    LuK4s on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by LuKas View Post
    mi faila il client oggi , wtf
    blizzard merda!

la beta apre stasera vero? a che ora in Italia?
    AkA Sheldon
    Spoiler

Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast