Thread: [LET'S PLAY] Lupo Solitario - Nostalgia, nostalgia canaglia: il ritorno

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    sto stappando una delle migliori bottiglie che ho in casa
    ora siete coglioni al quadrato
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul Tirith View Post
    MA CHE PORCO DIO AVETE 6 ANNI?

Petty Officer 3rd Class

northeast!

Tagliare a Nord est 333, chi non risica non rosica...
    LA VERITA' E' LA FUORI! MA ANCHE NO...
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Master Chief Petty Officer Airpana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Weapons (2): Ascia

Backpack (8): Chainmail (+4EP), Meal, Meal

Special Items (12): /

Money (50): /
    Quote Originally Posted by Airpana View Post
    1- Chainmail Waistcoat (Special Items). This adds 4 ENDURANCE points to your total
    2- Helmet (Special Items). This adds 2 ENDURANCE points to your total.
    Magari mi sbaglio ma la chainmail non va negli oggetti speciali?

si taglia, 333
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by 333.
    You have cut your way through the thick undergrowth for nearly half an hour when you hear the beat of wings high above the trees. Looking up you can just make out the shape of a Kraan approaching from the north. It is one of the monsters that attacked the monastery and on its back are two grey-skinned creatures armed with long spears.

These are Mountain Giaks—evil servants of the Darklords, full of hatred and malice. Many centuries ago, their ancestors were used by the Darklords to build the infernal city of Helgedad, which lies in the volcanic wastelands beyond the Durncrag range of mountains. The construction of the city was long and torturous and only the strongest of the Giaks survived the heat and poisonous atmosphere of Helgedad.

Hidden by the trees, you freeze, keeping absolutely still as the Kraan passes overhead and disappears towards the south. When you are sure that it has gone, you move off once again into the forest.

Turn to 131.
    aggiorno fino a che non arriviamo a una scelta. Loading...

Quote Originally Posted by 131.
    You have covered about a quarter of a mile when you hear shouting and a noise like thunderclaps ahead. Edging nearer, you soon make out a clearing that you recognize to be the site of the ruins of Raumas, an ancient forest temple.

A war party of Giaks, some twenty-five to thirty strong, are attacking the ruins from all sides. Many more of the Giaks are dead or dying among the broken pillars of marble, but still they assault whatever is hidden inside. Suddenly, a bolt of blue lightning rips through the front rank of Giaks sending the armour-clad creatures tumbling in all directions. A Giak, taller than the others and dressed from head to foot in black chainmail, curses at his troops as he whips them forward with a barbed flail.

With weapon ready, you move to the edge of the clearing, under cover of the thick foliage, and try to catch a glimpse of the defenders. To your amazement, the ruins are being defended by a young man no older than yourself. You recognize his sky-blue robes, embroidered with stars. He is a young theurgist of the Magicians’ Guild of Toran: an apprentice in magic.

Illustration IX—A young theurgist of the Magicians’ Guild of Toran.

Five Giaks charge forward, their spears raised to stab the apprentice as he hurriedly retreats deeper into the ruins. You see him turn and raise his left hand just before a bolt of blue flame shoots from his fingertips into the snarling Giak soldiers. Close to where you are hidden, you see a Giak scuttle past and climb one of the pillars of the temple. He has a long curved dagger in his mouth and he is about to jump on the young wizard standing below.

If you wish to shout a warning to the wizard, turn to 241.

If you wish to run forward and attack the Giak when he jumps, turn to 55.

If you wish to pick up a chunk of temple marble and throw it at the Giak’s head, turn to 302.

Or if you would rather turn and leave the battle area and run back into the woods, turn to 101.
    Le illustrazioni sembrano uscite dal manuale di heroquest lol...comunque: che si fa?

EDIT: ops...la Chainmail è effettivamente speciale...la ripongo tra le cose nostre più care.
    Last edited by Jesper; 27th February 2013 at 16:41.
    Let's Play: la serie di Lupo Solitario, di Joe Dever

Let's Play: Highway Warrior, di Joe Dever

If you wish to run forward and attack the Giak when he jumps, turn to 55.

Cazzo lo manchiamo di sicuro ma è troppo stiloso l'intercetto
    Spoiler

Petty Officer 3rd Class

302!! "occhio di falco" lupo solitario

Che cazzo siamo, lupi o conigli??

55!! Al grido di FOR TEH REALM!!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    sto stappando una delle migliori bottiglie che ho in casa
    ora siete coglioni al quadrato
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul Tirith View Post
    MA CHE PORCO DIO AVETE 6 ANNI?

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Che cazzo siamo, lupi o conigli??

55!! Al grido di FOR TEH REALM!!1!!
    appunto, CONIGLIO SOLITARIO suona male
    Spoiler

302, se scegliamo di attaccare quando il giak salta e per sbaglio l'omino teurgo panica e fulmina noi non è bellissimo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallus
    non rispondete a questi 4 pirla.. fanno apposta a provocarvi in piu sono dei perditempo , gia solo il fatto che si "debbano rispondere alle accuse fatte a noi" fa capire che questi ne lavorano ne scopano e forse non sono nemmeno persone.

Ok, 302 si aggiudica 3 voti! Occhio di Lupofalco Solitario alla riscossa:

Quote Originally Posted by 302.
    Pick a number from the Random Number Table.

If the number you have picked is 0–2, turn to 110.

If the number is 3–9, turn to 285.
    Roll...2 (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by 110
    You quickly take aim and hurl the rock at the Giak’s head as hard as you can, but to your horror the creature ducks and the rock arcs harmlessly over its back. You must act immediately to save the wizard.

Turn to 55.
    manco a farlo apposta, si va all'arrembaggio! FOR TEH REALM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 55.
    Just as the Giak makes his leap, you race forward and strike out with your weapon—knocking the creature away from the young wizard’s back.

You jump onto the struggling Giak and strike again. Due to the surprise of your attack, add 4 points to your COMBAT SKILL for the duration of this fight but remember to deduct it again as soon as the fight is over.

Giak: COMBAT SKILL 9 ENDURANCE 9

If you win, turn to 325.
    COMBAT RATING: +12 (+2 mindblast, +4 sopresa)
    Roll: 3 (ammazza che culo...)
    Lone Wolf -2
    Giak -11 (morte)

Quote Originally Posted by 325
    Upon seeing you emerge from the woods, the Giak officer shouts ‘Ogot! Ogot!’ to his cowering troops, who flee the ruins and run to the safety of the forest.

Shaking his mailed fist at you, the black-clad Giak screams, ‘RANEG ROGAG OK—ORGADAKA OKAK ROGAG GAJ!’ before leaving. Surveying the scene of battle, you count over fifteen Giak dead lying among the broken pillars of Raumas.

The young wizard wipes his brow and walks towards you, his hand extended in friendship.

Turn to 349.
    Nota curiosa: il linguaggio Giak è "reale", ovvero, non sono parole a caso...nel mondo ci sono pure dei matti che sanno esattamente cosa stanno dicendo i Giak in ogni frase Se siete curiosi, probabilmente su google qualcosa si trova facilmente...

Quote Originally Posted by 349.
    He is a young blond-haired youth with deep brooding eyes. His face is lined with exhaustion and the grime of battle, and his long sky-blue robes bear evidence of living rough in the wilds. He shakes your hand and bows. ‘My eternal thanks, Kai Lord. My powers are nearly drained. Had you not come to my aid, I fear I would have ended my days atop a Giak lance.’

He is weak and unsteady on his feet. You take his arm and sit him down upon a fallen pillar where you listen intently to what he has to say.

‘My name is Banedon. I am journeyman to the Brotherhood of the Crystal Star, which is the Magicians’ Guild of Toran. My Guildmaster has sent me to your monastery with this urgent message.’ He removes a vellum envelope from inside his robes and hands it to you.

‘As you see, I have opened the letter and read its contents. When the war started, I was on the highway with two travelling companions. The Kraan attacked us and we lost each other in the forest during our escape.’

The letter is a warning to the Kai Lords that the Darklords have mustered a vast army beyond the Durncrag Range. The Guildmaster urges the Kai to cancel the celebrations of Fehmarn and prepare for war.

‘I fear we were betrayed,’ says Banedon, his head bowed in sorrow.

‘One of my order, a brother called Vonotar, had explored the forbidden mysteries of the Black Art. Ten days ago he denounced the Brotherhood and killed one of our Elders. He has since disappeared. It is rumoured that he now aids the Darklords.’

You tell Banedon what has happened at the monastery, and of your mission to warn the King. Silently, he removes a gold chain from around his neck and hands it to you. On the chain is a small Crystal Star Pendant. ‘It is the symbol of my Brotherhood, and we are both truly brothers in this hour of darkness. It is a talisman of good fortune—may it protect you on your road ahead.’

You thank him, place the chain around your neck, and slip the Crystal Star4 inside your shirt. (Remember to mark this on your Action Chart.)

Banedon bids you farewell. ‘We must leave this place lest the Giaks return with more of their loathsome kind to put an end to us. I must return to my Guild. I bid you farewell, my brother. May the luck of the gods go with you.’

Turn to 293.
    Quote Originally Posted by 293.
    With a wave of his hand, Banedon leaves the ruins and you continue your mission, pushing on through the thick woods ahead. You have not gone far when you realize several pairs of yellow eyes are watching you from the undergrowth to your left. Suddenly, a black arrow skims the top of your head. It is a Giak ambush and you must run as fast as you can to escape it.

Turn to 281.
    Quote Originally Posted by 281.
    As you race through the trees you can hear the horrible cackle of the Giaks close behind you. Soon the trees start to thin out and directly ahead you can see a rocky hillside.

If you break cover and climb up the hill, turn to 311.

If you change direction and continue your run through the forest, turn to 77.
    Che famo? PS: Grazie a Healing siamo gia full

Lupo Solitario, Kai Initiate

CS: 15/17 con Mindblast

EP: 29/29 (+4 chainmail)

Discipline
    Healing
    Mindshield
    Camouflage
    Hunting
    Sixth Sense

Weapons (2): Ascia

Backpack (8): Meal, Meal

Special Items (12): Chainmail (+4EP), Crystal Star Pendant

Money (50): /

Last edited by Jesper; 27th February 2013 at 17:29.
    Let's Play: la serie di Lupo Solitario, di Joe Dever

Let's Play: Highway Warrior, di Joe Dever

77, uscire allo scoperto è too risky, abbiamo anche camouflage, io dico di continuare e provare a seminarli nella wilderness :O

Dopo il "for the realm!" direi azione conigliosa ma anche di studio quindi 77
    LA VERITA' E' LA FUORI! MA ANCHE NO...
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast