PDA

View Full Version : Fking help me prima che vado in raaaaaaage

Fetish
5th April 2011, 15:34
Esiste un programmino che mi aiuti a distribuire la linea tra i 2 pc collegati (tipo 75% a me e 25% all'altro pc?) o che faccia qualcosa di simile?
Escludete a priori qualche impostazione da router perchè è un cazzo di router pezzente che a malapena ha il tasto reset pd.

Devon
5th April 2011, 15:42
no

Ladro di anime
5th April 2011, 16:13
Netlimiter, lo installi su tutti e due i pc e poni un limite in upload/download in generale o per specifi programmi.
I limiti sono in valori assoluti e non percentuali, per cui se hai una linea che va a 100k, metti un 75k a testa cosi nessuno dei due satura la banda e bona li.

Fetish
5th April 2011, 16:50
Il problema è che si posso avere accesso all'altro pc, ma dovrei fare in modo che il programmino non venga sgamato.

Ladro di anime
5th April 2011, 16:58
Da quello che so puoi farlo partire come servizio senza far apparire icone in giro.

In piu puoi collegarti e gestirlo direttamente da un differente pc.

I didn't found the correct option to hide the tray icon, it have options to hide the tray icon but only after you close the program and when windows starts the tray icon appear.

View, Options, Client, uncheck "Minimize to tray" and "Show tray icon".

Go to start, all programs, startup and remove the NetLimiter shortcut from there. You can also do this by going to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.

I could be wrong about the above, it is so long since I installed NetLimiter. It might do the auto start in the registry, which will be in:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
... remove the NetLimiter entry from there.

What I did was changing the NLClient.exe file to another folder and when windows starts it doesn't find the client file but the service keeps working ... If you want to use the client you need to put the the file again in its folder.

See if you can find where in the startup folder or in the Registry (in the path I indicated) that it starts it.

Fetish
5th April 2011, 17:06
Ottimo, appena ho via libera ci provo...
Intanto grazie per il consiglio.