PDA

View Full Version : Key Onlinekeystore

innaig86
15th May 2012, 11:08
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3736/immaginexa.png

Qualcun altro ha comprato da lì e sta avendo problemi?

innaig86
15th May 2012, 13:46
Hello,

Please attach a screenshot of the error and your order ID also leave your login details of diablo III/battlenet here so that we can remotely replace the key for you, when doing the same please change your password to [cut], when done you can have your own password.

Thanks for supporting us.

Kith
15th May 2012, 15:39
ora ti scammano anche l account :rotfl:

innaig86
15th May 2012, 15:39
Tanto è vuoto q_q

Patryz
15th May 2012, 17:04
primo risultato di google...
i made this complaint else where sorry if it dose not fully fit as a reply. but i found it fitting to post it as a reply to this thread
I first purchased the game with money bookers as the site dose not respond well to pay pal. i purchased one game and went through the money bookers site and once the payment was complete it redirected me back to onlinekeystore.com. once i got back to their site it said the order had an error, not using money bookers before i assumed i made a mistake and tried again... that was my fault as now i had actually payed for 2 games. so i emailed them and asked for one refund and for one of the game keys to be delivered via email. i had to send a screenshot of my money bookers page to confirm the payment i was fine with that.
3 days later i received a key but with no mention of my other accidental purchase. i then went to put the key in and it told me the key was already in use?? so i emailed them again telling them that the key was already used and that i still need a refund for the other accidental purchase.
its now over a week later and after several emails of me asking for a full refund of both purchases and telling them several times the key they gave me was used all i have been met with was a threatening email telling me i will be banned if i keep opening tickets regrading the issue.
SO I WARN ANY ONE wanting to purchase an online key for a game to not go through www.onlinekeystore.com there are many better services and i have since used 2 different sites to get keys and the delivery and payment options worked better and were near instant. ( 30min)

cmq anche se vuoto non gli darei i dati, sono comunque riconducibili a te se fan casini

innaig86
15th May 2012, 18:02
Boh, gli avevo già passato i dati (con password cambiata ad hoc ovviamente) ed hanno risolto fornendomi una nuova key funzionante.