PDA

View Full Version : Buffs inc!

Jesper
1st July 2013, 10:57
https://forum.marvelheroes.com/showthread.php/44870-Sunday-Dev-Update?p=471654#post471654

Hi guys,

The team has done a ton of work over the weekend in many areas.

The complete notes will be in the next patch in a couple of days, but here's some teasers:

- Buffed enemy and boss villain exp in green terminals, red terminals and the purple "spoke" challenges (Wundagore style zones).

- Buffs to 12 Thor abilities (some small, some medium, one large)

- Buffs to 14 Punisher abilities

- Buffs to 15 Wolverine abilities including redesign of Fury

- Lots of buffs and fixes to Spider-Man

- Buffs to beams for Iron Man

- Buffs to survivability for many other heroes

No nerfs that I can remember except hopefully reduced fear duration for Jean Grey for obvious reasons (if we can get it through testing).

Some of this stuff will likely not make it through testing, in which case it will land in a future patch.

Thanks to everyone for their work this weekend!

Che dire...anche se il numero di cambiamenti per giorno sembra più il progredire di una early beta, sono solo che contento :D

Anche perchè Punisher poveretto è un po' cesso ora come ora (anche se Punish the Guilty è una delle abilità più lollose del gioco :D)

Inoltre buff exp nelle daily!

Randolk
1st July 2013, 11:01
frankie is coming and he's NOT pleased :love:

also, 10 a 1 che logan diventa dio e stark diventa op.

Rise-the-Sky
1st July 2013, 11:04
Bello che Thor lo buffano e per Ms Marvel che era nella stessa situazione (non tanka e non fa danno) è tutto ok.

Vabbè tanto finchè non nerfano lo slow di BW sono a posto così.

Jesper
1st July 2013, 11:09
Praticamente il post di è trasformato in un Q&A...posto qua le cose principali

Q: With the boost to XP in the terminals, is there anything in the pipeline for the terminals going gray at level cap issue? Oddly, since I am sitting right at 50, I have very little desire to get more xp because I want the best chance at the shinies, and that will level me out of it.

A: Yes, we already fixed this internally and it will roll out as soon as it's tested.

Q: When can we expect to see some of these changes?

A: 99% of these changes will pass testing and be in the very next patch, which may be Wednesday morning depending on a few testing details.

Q: Come on what is thor's big one you know you wanna tell me

A: Here's one of the buffs:
Asgardian Smite
- Double damage
- Faster
- Reduced spirit cost (slightly)
If this isn't enough of a buff, we may ask Odin for more.

Q: you didnt mention a redesign of odinforce. does that mean you think it isnt needed, or just that you havent got to work on it yet?

A: We 100% believe it is needed, but did not have time to do a good job of it this weekend, so we will work on it over the next week or two.

Q: Also, Ryolnir said that all the major defence abilities would be buffed, and we would get to respec our characters once for free after that. Is that going to be in the next patch?

A: Yes, everyone with any changes will get a respec. Part of the player-focused direction we have from the very top.

Q: Can you tease us wolvie fans a little with one of skills that are getting buffed?

A: OK, since it's Canada Day soon:

Brutal Slash is redesigned.

Buffed ultimate and made it usable anytime.

Significantly buffed healing factor.

Added good stuff to give Wolverine several viable builds (we will have to keep adjusting this so they are all good)

Scattering Rend completely redesigned and renamed Eviscerate

Bloody Victory is buffed and now also triggers when you crit so it's usable on bosses. Fury is also gained on crit to give Wolverine a crit build option.

Rending Sweep is half cost, increased damage and increased AOE range

Knockback isn't ideal for Wolverine so we made it knockdown.

Fury - Now gained by: Hitting an enemy or critting an enemy (big bonus). Doesn't decay.

Q: Ohh I see how it is they ask for Wolfe and you jump we ask for Thor and you tease such a tease

A: On Asgard Day we will give the same info leaking for Thor.
Or how about today.
Buffed: (mostly small buffs)

Thundering Strike
Hammer Throw
Hammer Smash
Mighty Shockwave
Storm Strike
Lightning Smash (it's a fighting power now)
All Father's Boon (larger range, +5 to all ranks instead of +1)
Asgardian Smite (super buffed)
Almighty Mj
Hammer Punch (stun instead of knockback)
Whirling Hammer Defense (massive cost reduction but probably needs a redesign)

Q: So what are you guys doing to Jean? She needs a ton of work beyond just nerfing her op boss fear. Any other Jean changes going to make it into the next build? Why do I feel that even though she carries the Phoenix force I am out classed by lesser mutants??

A: Jean Grey, Storm, Black Panther, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Thing, Hulk and Black Widow are all in the Danger Room training up their powers. They will be allowed to come out when they are ready.

Cable and Rocket Raccoon are just soloing everything and haven't had time to get into the Danger Room.

Q: Can we expect any changes to Rocket soon?

A: There are a lot of quality of life improvements planned for Rocket Raccoon, along with some buffs of his "never used" abilities. I know him inside and out so we will definitely get to him, but I also know he can solo everything, so he isn't critical.

Some changes planned for him:
- Make his abilities more responsive so he can use them on the move.
- Make his movement abilities more responsive and snappy, so he isn't so slow.
- Make several viable build options, which includes having decent reasons to level each turret.
- Upgrade ultimate.

Hanno anche parlato di modifica agli effetti delle sinergie (ES: +radius) e di buff al ramo melee di DP.

Jesper
1st July 2013, 11:10
Bello che Thor lo buffano e per Ms Marvel che era nella stessa situazione (non tanka e non fa danno) è tutto ok.

Vabbè tanto finchè non nerfano lo slow di BW sono a posto così.

In realtà in un post dicevano che l'hanno modificata e faceva "macelli in pvp" :nod:

non ho messo nel q&a perchè non diceva niente di specifico.

Randolk
1st July 2013, 11:11
ms marvel non fa danno? really?

Rise-the-Sky
1st July 2013, 11:16

L'hai provata? Appena sblocchi le abiloità sono potenti, ma scalano malissimo e oltretutto sono estremamente lente. CH è difficile da landare per il danno che fa in team.

Razj
1st July 2013, 11:25

mazza danni assurdi proprio, atk spd di merda e skills che hanno un range di varianza dei danni ridicolo tipo il photonic blast che fa 400-1000 danni.

l'unica skill aoe utilizzabile rischia di farti suicidare o te la interruptano e non fai danno dopo aver tenuto il channeling per 2 secondi :sneer:

Randolk
1st July 2013, 11:29
non era un taunt eh, è che proprio non sapendo chiedevo.

Rise-the-Sky
1st July 2013, 11:47
non era un taunt eh, è che proprio non sapendo chiedevo.

Vive nella stessa condizione che era di Thor , non può tankare perchè non ha nessuna abilità che le consenta di sopravvivere + di un povero stronzo qualsiasi 8anzi i pg con dodge sulle passive probabilmente "tankano" meglio e il danno non è comparabile a quello di qualunque altro pg pensato per essere un dd.

A differenza di molti ha un ulti "teoricamente" sgrava, con danno aoe e un imba cura aoe ogni secondo per 30+ secondi (dico teoricamente perchè sebbene la cura sia del 30% al secondo, per funzionare richiede il non essere oneshottati...cosa che non viene rispettata da qualunque boss ignora difese)

Jesper
1st July 2013, 11:56
Mi sa che è un po' il problema classico di tutti gli ibridi...i giochi tanto li tarano su i pg offensivi per l'offesa e difensivi per la difesa; se un ibrido fa bene come un puro in uno dei due campi, diventa ovviamente >>> dato che fa bene in un campo ed è medio nell'altro.

In teoria gli ibridi li bilanci con le utility...ma le utility brillano sopratutto nel gioco di gruppo. Bisogna vedere quanto si giocherà in gruppo in futuro :D

richiede il non essere oneshottati...cosa che non viene rispettata da qualunque boss ignora difese)

Han gia detto che rimuoveranno "ignora le difese" dal pool degli affissi dei boss ;)

Randolk
1st July 2013, 12:10
a me basta sistemino un po' la survivability di hulk, non una roba immortale ma il giusto.
non si capisce perchè dev'essere def based quando il suo regen factor caga in testa a wolverine all day long.

per il resto, impressive il lavoro che fanno e l'iterazione con la community. una community che al 99% è composta da subnormali chiagnoni e dementi, tra parentesi.

Jesper
1st July 2013, 12:25
Per dire: oggi ho visto un post sulla board di punisher che chiedeva a cosa serviva deadly barrage :saddest:

Nel senso: "DB è inutileeeh" :nod:

https://forum.marvelheroes.com/showthread.php/23363-So-what-s-the-point-of-The-Punisher-s-Deadly-Barrage-again

:sneer:

Randolk
1st July 2013, 16:33
Next Patch:

Amazing Smash improvements: Spidey's ultimate power is getting a boost with some bug fixes and damage improvements. This power was meant to grant 100% dodge chance, crowd control the majority of the screen, and deal significant damage. We're adding an exception to the dodge cap for this power, so it'll allow you to dodge everything. We're adding CC resistance penetration so that high level mobs and bosses won't always ignore the power. We're also boosting the damage of this power to it'll be more effective in boss fights, especially Limbo.

inc spiderman horde.

Sturm
1st July 2013, 16:59
Stasera ciapo logan e riccioli d oro :sneer:

holysmoke
1st July 2013, 19:51
dio che lavorone su Logan :love:

Lars
1st July 2013, 19:59
stasera me lo piglio u Wulverino pure io