PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic terminals

Randolk
28th December 2013, 12:53
Cosmic Terminals, aka "Gold Terminals"

All enemies are all level 63.

All loot is usable at level 60.

Every terminal has a Cosmic version. The bosses of these terminals are challenging, not just from raw numbers, which tests gear and builds, but particularly when it comes to avoidance of their core mechanics, which tests skill. Expect overall difficulty to be 2-3 times that of a red terminal.

Will include a rewarding optional mechanic to clear the terminal before attacking the mian supervillain.

Chance to drop cosmic items from normal enemies is higher and cosmic medallions from supervillains is higher.

Cosmic upgrade tokens can drop (allow you to upgrade your purple gear to cosmic without using Unstable Molecules).

Cosmic Doop.

Cosmic Rings are available from these zones.

All enemies feature some kind of cosmic enhancement affecting their damage, mobility, resistance to attacks, durability or other minor affect in addition to other affixes.

Cosmic terminals are not part of the "daily" system and do not have daily cube shards. They are each a tough challenge by themselves.

Cosmic terminals will play a role in an event much later in 2014.

These will be released into testing by end of January and live once they are verified to be working properly.

Randolk
28th December 2013, 12:56
Couple questions:
Is it just the cosmic drop rate that's higher or the general drop rate (i.e. the difference between green and red terminals) ?

- Drop rate automatically increases as difficulty increases (that's how the backend system works), so definitely yes.

Can I assume bosses will also have an increased drop rate?

- Yes, they will.

Razj
28th December 2013, 13:01
The Cosmic terminal will be inefficient for people with poor gear or who wish a more relaxed experience. They should not use these terminals or their loot farming will be much less efficient.

For hard-core players who have got the best-in-slot gear, these terminals will be a much appreciated challenge.

Sturm
28th December 2013, 13:23
:drool:

holysmoke
28th December 2013, 14:14
ecco un motivo per tornare a giocare :nod:

Ercos
28th December 2013, 18:42
utile il token per upgradare i viola :nod: