PDA

View Full Version : Vendo USA-50bardo/50/cleric/45mentalista

Macniz
7th July 2004, 07:04
Ok vendo il mio account, del quale garantisco personalmente.Offro e cerco massima serieta.Posso valutare scambio solo Per druido su galahad con respec.Non mi interessa niente altro.Per l'account voglio 200 euro(205 se pagate con paypall).Il primo che li offre se lo porta a casa.Ripeto, solo seriamente interessati.Disponibilita a trattativa telefonica se richiesta.Riporto testo con info che ho appena postato su ebay, nel caso di acquisto qui chiudo l'asta pure la:).
Vi lascio link nel quale trovate quale sarebbe stato il mio template finale tanto per farvi un idea.
http://www.wayne2k1.com/showthread.php?t=11683

Here is what you are going to bid for:

50 female bard on guinevere.

-rr 3l9(205k+rps)

-ra:sos1/purge1/mof2/raging power 1/mcl1/moc1

-1 ra respec left

.specced 43 nurture 33 regrowt 37 music

-Master level 1-2-3-4 completed/step 1-2-3-4-5-6 of ml5 completed(perfecter)

-Artifacts:at lvl0 : egg of youth(close to lvl1)/traitor dadger/crocodile tears ring.Ceremonial bracier.Lvl 10 band of stars lvl1 healers embrace

-got credit and full book of scorpion tail ring.got also full book of phoebus harp necklace(both in template).Recently got fb of atlantis tablet.

-4 mp armour pieces present and lighting etched vine boots(i need only the sleeves mp to fit what i need and go to spellcrafting)

-I already have mp liute and drum ready to be spellcrafted while waiting to get lvl 10 on artifacts.

-All good quest are done

-gold: 28 PLATINUMS

-I have an house with rent payed for a month really close to merchant explorers

I have many valuable items also.(also 2 rog pieces of armour with 4%casting speed each)

-I have credit for almost all artifact in the game!(check the completed quests:) )

-Character has good reputation, but it is like 2-3 months that i have no time to play, so i rarely log it(this is also the reason why i am going to sell it)

On guin there is also a 45 lvl light mentalist 1l4 with serenity 2 as ra with 3 rare drops(2 from shade of mist encounter, another from battler i believe) and 2 rog pieces of armor, for a +9 casting speed at lvl 50(this 2 pieces are on the bard, the bard itself have 2 reinforced pieces for herself for 8% cs alone)

Second on the same account is my cleric bot on merlin.

-rr 2l2

-spec 50 ench rest healing line(20)

-23% buffs 23%heals and other

-2 realm respec availables

-belt of the moon and book ready to be activated or sold

-7 plats

2 ebon hide braciers/harphy feather charm/lava etched belt/stone of arawn neklace and mp/lifetapping mace

10+plat in full sets of scrolls mostly for stealthers(completed book for harphy cloak/traitor dadger/ring of dances/belt of the moon/belt of the sun and other scrolls)

full toa armour(except sleeves)

MANY /30 levels on igraine(2 31/6 30) mid and lancelot hyb, many/lvl 20 an almost all servers.

All chars have skills and realm respec excep mentalist with has just respecced to light(have ra respec).

I have not the secret word(account is very old, i used it mainly as bot account, till i made the bard) but check my feedbacks, i am honest so bid with confidence.

Macniz
7th July 2004, 09:43
l'account è mio da sempre, ha tipo 3 anni,era del mio vicino di casa c'era un chierico di 18 quando lo presi, allora non si sapeva niente in proposito all sw e alla sua utilita, è semplicemente persa per sempre.

Macniz
7th July 2004, 21:52
l'account è mio da sempre, ha tipo 3 anni,era del mio vicino di casa c'era un chierico di 18 quando lo presi, allora non si sapeva niente in proposito all sw e alla sua utilita, è semplicemente persa per sempre.

venduto(in attesa di pagamento)