PDA

View Full Version : Vendo 4 account Mid/mlf(skald,healer) Hib/gala(ranger,eld,ani)

Scult
18th November 2004, 22:45
Vendo/scambio per pg su merlin/lancelot ben equipaggiati:
Mlf Mid:
1)Skald 50 trollo 44 hammer 46 bs RR 3lx
pezzi 100% da spellare in banca
attualmente equipaggiato con armor 99% con attivi i seguenti artefatti:
Harpy 10
SoM 10
Battler 10
Dream sphere 7
Snatcher 10
BoS 10
Croco Ring 10
+ enc e Book Eirene
+Varie scrolls
Ml 1,2,3 complete
Ml4 mancano i bg steps
Ml 5 completa,6 completa
Ml 7 manca l'ultimo passo
Vari items rari o quasi come bracer of zahur sul pg
Disponibilità illimitata(o quasi) di platini (l'account verrà fornito con 1 o con 50 platini,a vostra scelta)
2)Healer 50 nordico senza ml nè artis.Drop rog toa
sullo stesso account su lancelot sm sopp(con respec disponibile)coboldo con traldor attivata,bom da attivare e varie scrolls

Galahad hib:
1)Account uber
50 Lurikeen ranger near perfect template, ALL RESIST are capped or within 2-5 points of cap, all melee stats are capped + over cap, all skills are capped! He could get gaurd of valour and would make him perfect.

He comes with a house and money and tons of schrolls and items.

He has level 10 shades of mist, level 10 golden spear, level 10 fools bow, and level 10 belt of sun. He also has other activated artifacts and alot of encounters. ie. braggerts bow marishias sharkskin gloves and some others.

HE is master level 5 with 6 and all but 1 step of 7 done. He is rr 5l0 With IP2 AoP3 MoS3 aug dex II. He has a respec stone in the vault. He is wearing and has in vault MP PC SC armor along with ML drops he has the covetted ML2 VEST for rangers that no longer drops. He has 2 ebon hide bracers! A ton of items that are very very expensive that round out his AWESOME template. He has a 99QUAL heat thruster for assasins! And also has 3 mp pc weapons that i usually carried poison on that my nightshade friends poisoned for me. Also uses DUSKWOOD IMMOLIATED bow one of the best if not best bows in game.

I have never lost a one on one with an assasin with this guy which leads me to why-

YOUR ALSO GETTING HIS level 50 FULLY OVERCAPPED BUFFBOT!

He has all respecs and is specd 50 buffs with 25% overcap! With his buffs you are a machine! he also has ml1 done so you can get power faunt eventually. (most of ml1 done if not all, may need cetus) Has perfect recovery realm abillity.

The alts on the ranger account also include

LEVEL 50 mana eldritch with level 10 staff of gods and traldors oracle. He has all respecs from NF. rr 3

and last but not least your own powerlevel service and farming machine 50 ANIMIST specd arb path, with leftovers for blade turn and ablatives etc. He is awesome.

Quindi ranger perfetto,animista spellato e eld sullo stesso account.
Bbot sul secondo account.Entrambi hanno la sw verificata
Chiedo sui 160 per lo skald su mlf,100 per l'healer,200 per ranger,70-80 per il bbot

Offerte via pm,prezzi trattabili

Scult
19th November 2004, 00:28
up

Jimbox
19th November 2004, 00:45
risp pm pls :)))

Scult
19th November 2004, 14:27
up

Scult
19th November 2004, 21:57