PDA

View Full Version : Regen Scrapper - Ecco come siamo diventati ora-

Blinck
13th December 2004, 11:37
Da alcuni TEST fatti nella Training Room.
Non sembra poi cosi male...basta adattarsi un po, ma tutto sommato mi sembra piu che vivibile

Changes

Ok, that said, this new change is gonna piss a lot of people off. I'll list the changes first and then show some interesting combos.

1. Integration had it's end cost lowered. I'm not sure by how much, but withough changing my slotting(2 end rdx), I was able to fight with Super Jump on and I didn't notice the extra end drain from it.

2. The healing in Integration was boosted. Actually it was doubled. Integration now provides a 400% healing boost.

3. SO Healing enhancements in Instant Healing are now behaving like defense enhancements. They only provide a 20% boost. You can now only increase IH by a maximum of 120%.

4. The regen rate of Instant Healing was lowered, but not as much as I expected. It appears to have 1/4th of its healing removed. On Live, IH is a 1000% boost, on Test it is 750%.

Effects

IH(no slots) and Integration(no slots) give a 1150% boost, this is better than a base IH on live. From level 16-28, Regen is now helped immensely. We have a real working defense in our 20s now.

On live, you can 6 slot IH to give a 3000% healing increase. Now however, to achieve (nearly)that level of healing, you must 6 slot both IH and Integration.

new IH(6slots) = 750%x2.2=1650%
new Int(6slots) = 400%x3.0=1200%

new Max healing = 2850% So, even if you really go all out, you will not be able to get the old max.

Most of us use the 2/4 or 3/3 end/heal setup in Instant Healing and 2 end rdx in Integration. You can get that level of healing back. All you have to do is drop 4 heals into Integration and leave IH as is. It might take you a couple trips to the Hospital before you get used to the new setup. but you'll be fine. Walk it off big guy.

Sharku
13th December 2004, 11:48
might take you a couple trips to the Hospital before you get used to the new setup

L'importante è che io non me li perda... :fuck:

Blinck
13th December 2004, 12:01
Per ora continuo a godermi i tuoi :D
E ,per inciso, dovrò morire tante,ma tante,ma tante volte solo per essere a metà della metà di un decimo delle volte che ci sie finito te :D

Lo sapevi che all'ospedale di Brickstown ora c'è un padiglione dedicato a te ?
E come espansione ne faranno uno per Ayurweda :D

Sharku
13th December 2004, 12:19
A parte che Ayurweda ha tre badge per il debito e io soltanto uno.....

Il mio Blaster è lo state-of-the-art del danno :nod:

È normale che i nemici non ti caghino e cerchino di uccidere me :cool:

Randolk
13th December 2004, 12:29
La potenza è nulla senza controllo http://www.vocinelweb.it/faccine/varie/pag3/33.gif

Sharku
13th December 2004, 12:42
Dovreste inchinarvi tutti alla mia potenza:

http://cieli.altervista.org/faccine/varie/king.gif

frezzy
13th December 2004, 12:48
A parte che Ayurweda ha tre badge per il debito e io soltanto uno.....

Il mio Blaster è lo state-of-the-art del danno :nod:

È normale che i nemici non ti caghino e cerchino di uccidere me :cool:

I badge li prendo di mia spontanea volontà ovviamente :look: giusto per completare il set.... :drool: Cazzo ci tengo a mettere i puntini sulle i io.

Per il fatto che come blaster siamo uber, non posso che appoggiartelo pienamente :cool:

Sharku
13th December 2004, 12:49
Per il fatto che come blaster siamo uber, non posso che appoggiartelo pienamente

Io ho detto il mio blaster, te torna a cercare di mettere a posto l'immagine.. :swear:

frezzy
13th December 2004, 12:56
Si vede che è lunedi eh? Voglia di lavorare saltami addosso, mi sa che l'unico che lavora qui sono io

Blinck
13th December 2004, 12:57
Si si...intanto per ora quelli che si buttano nella mischia, con sprezzo del pericolo e se ne vanno solo quando nulla è rimasto in piedi, che non scappano via come ragazzine imapurite perchè il cattivone ha preso l'arma grossa, e che sopratutto non vengono abbattuti da uno stranuto, siamo io e merdaman..ops...Jack -the fly shitty cows man-

:D