PDA

View Full Version : AsdAsdAsd

Trish
23rd June 2005, 17:36
We’re excited to announce the winners of the “Name The New Servers” contest! We received dozens of wonderful names, thousands of votes, and I’m glad we decided it would be a popularity contest – because we never could have chosen just two.

By popular acclaim, your winners are…

Lamorak (a great knight of the Round Table, a son of Pellinor) and Gareth (the youngest brother of Gawaine and Gaheris). Our new “classic” servers will thus evermore be known!

In case you’re wondering, the rest of the top ten answers were, in no particular order: Elaine, Excalibur, Vortigern , Arthur, Constantine, Ector, Dagonet (haha), and Morgause. We’ll keep these names in mind should we need them for servers of this type in the future

Buah Buahahahhaahahah pensate se chiamavano i nuovi server Vortigern definiti da mamma Mythic "Classic" ahahahahahahah

MBK
23rd June 2005, 17:37
We’re excited to announce the winners of the “Name The New Servers” contest! We received dozens of wonderful names, thousands of votes, and I’m glad we decided it would be a popularity contest – because we never could have chosen just two.

By popular acclaim, your winners are…

Lamorak (a great knight of the Round Table, a son of Pellinor) and Gareth (the youngest brother of Gawaine and Gaheris). Our new “classic” servers will thus evermore be known!

In case you’re wondering, the rest of the top ten answers were, in no particular order: Elaine, Excalibur, Vortigern , Arthur, Constantine, Ector, Dagonet (haha), and Morgause. We’ll keep these names in mind should we need them for servers of this type in the future

Buah Buahahahhaahahah pensate se chiamavano i nuovi server Vortigern definiti da mamma Mythic "Classic" ahahahahahahah

:sneer:

Nightwalker
23rd June 2005, 17:40
Lyllerium!

Lydr4yn
23rd June 2005, 17:46
eheh

Glorifindel
23rd June 2005, 17:49
pd l'ho detto io già nell'altro post >_<

Cmq Vortigern era un nome che portava bene imho... :D

HamletX
24th June 2005, 07:02
lamorak è la fusione tra lamer e anorak?