PDA

View Full Version : vendo ottimo account caerleon cluster midgard

straga
20th July 2006, 09:14
(lo lascio in inglese cosi come lo ho postato su ebay. PM x maggiori info o offerte. grazie)

I HAVE THE SECRET WORD INCLUDED

this account has all expansions activated including darkness rising.

the characters are as follows:

RUNEMASTER 50 RR6L5, ML8, LEGENDARY SPELLCRAFTER with 1014 points. ARTIFACTS: GOV,TARTAROS,TABLET OF ATLANTIS,CROCODILE TEAR RING,BELT OF THE MOON,CERIMONIAL BRACERS,MADDENING SCALARS,CLOUDSONG. ALL ARTI AT LEVEL 10.

SHADOWBLADE 50 RR3L8, ML1, LEGENDARY ALCHEMIST with 1111 points. ARTIFACTS: RING OF DANCES,BELT OF SUN,MALICE,BATTLER. ALL ARTI AT LEVEL 10.

WARRIOR 50 3L5, ML1 (ML2 NO,ML3 DONE,ML4 PRESTEP DONE,ML5 DONE,ML6 PRESTEP DONE). ARTIFACTS: SCEPTER OF MERITORIUS,MALICE,GOV,SOM,WINGED ELM,MADDENING SCALARS,GOLM,WING DIVE. ALL ARTI AT LEVEL 10.

THANE 50 RR1L5, ML1. ARTIFACTS: BELT OF THE SUN,WINGS DIVE,BATTLER. ALL ARTI AT LEVEL 10.

I am selling my midgard account on kay. This is important because if you just have an account on Lancelot, for example and you don't want to pay at the same time 2 account you can transfer the characters from 1 account to the other (no characters will be in the destination SERVER account) so you can play with only 1 account. (for more advice read the daoc web site support)

i will email the buyer the account information (username,password and Secret Word) as soon as payment is recieved.

straga
20th July 2006, 21:28
:metal:

straga
23rd July 2006, 19:10
:kiss: