PDA

View Full Version : Per gli Italiani di Midgard

San Vegeta
3rd April 2004, 00:26
questo viene dal forum di Midgard delle 3 più grandi alleanze, ovviamente molti di voi non hanno accesso, per cui ve lo faccio vedere io.

Time to /flex our Italian Muscle?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to me that as the Albs have the asians that seem to pretty much be able to take relics whenever the mood strikes them...Maybe our Italian/Euro contingent should start taking relics during their primetime.
Skeetaro - 50 Healer
Skeetario - 50 Spiritmaster
Skeetarian - 50 Warrior
Skeetari - 46 Healer

E' aperto a varie interpretazioni, io la prendo positivamente e mi accodo a quello che ha detto Sankio: andiamo a riprenderle.
Hanno gli asiatici a difendere, non è sparare sulla croce rossa... se li battiamo abbiamo le relic se non li battiamo li rendiamo nervosi.

edotrek
3rd April 2004, 01:25
Interpreto anche io in maniera positiva, sempre disponibile per andare a prenderle tirando giu anche i muri del relic e riportarle a casetta :)

Kyosuke
3rd April 2004, 03:18
Se noi siamo venuti su Midgard Igraine non è stato solo abbandonare un Server ormai in rovina ma è stato voltare pagina..dimostrare magari in un server + pulito di che pasta siamo fatti.

Ora è il momento di dimostrarlo.

San Vegeta
3rd April 2004, 12:02
This is going to be Dark Age of I Got More Strangers Than You

Serious mode ON

We talked about that many times, the problem is to get 30 ppl all together at lunch time (italian time)... You know, most of the students can do that, but it's not like "hey this aftenoon we got nothing to do, let's try for a relic"...

I'll try to give my support to the realm, as for the rest of "italian muscles" I can't talk for all of them

sorry for my bad english, I'm having troubles to improve it

San Vegeta
------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks San...

Actually, when we talk about primetime we're talking about late afternoon/early evening. Somewhere about 5-10pm your time.

5-10pm your time should be about 11am - 4pm Eastern time. I would imagine you wouldn't find too much resistance to a force of 40-50 Mids at about that time. Even if you don't get the relic, if you're able to get most of the keeps...the North American Mids should be able to finish off the task.

Also, 5-10pm your time would be about 1am - 6am for the asian players...Would be fun to see some of them have to stay up past their bedtime once in a while.
Skeetaro - 50 Healer
Skeetario - 50 Spiritmaster
Skeetarian - 50 Warrior
Skeetari - 46 Healer

Pioggia
10th April 2004, 11:10
Se noi siamo venuti su Midgard Igraine non è stato solo abbandonare un Server ormai in rovina ma è stato voltare pagina..dimostrare magari in un server + pulito di che pasta siamo fatti.

Ora è il momento di dimostrarlo.

tu sei fatto di pasta del capitano:D:D lol

/cry (come sempre:))

Kyosuke
10th April 2004, 15:30
tu sei fatto di pasta del capitano:D:D lol

/cry (come sempre:))

Argh maledetto :rotfl: (/cry)

:rotfl: