PDA

View Full Version : Fatevi sentire

angosha
5th April 2004, 14:28
Dall'ultimo grab bag:

Keep that feedback on New Frontiers coming. I'm about cross eyed from staring at spreadsheets, where I'm keeping score of the major issues and concerns, but it's good stuff and I'm glad to have it. And as I've said in various conversations around the net this week, that RAReview@mythicentertainment.com email address is going straight to the design team in charge of New Frontiers. If your letter is concise, clear, and to the point (you know, NOT like me and my columns), I can promise you that the fellow in charge of the design team is personally reading it.

Contano le segnalazioni e forse la conta influenza le decisioni finali, perciò fatevi sentire, scrivete scrivete scrivete, non lamentatevi poi se la vostra classe, o skill o quello che è viene rovinata e nerfata.
Per esempio hanno tolto IP a varie classi, come lo skald (eh sono disinteressato ..) , vi sta bene ? Le RA uniche vi stanno bene ( a me la mia fa cagare...)

Date feedback alla mythic perbacco!!!

San Vegeta
5th April 2004, 17:30
Dopo il teatrino Xenogenic - Mythic, le richieste di feedback mi fanno solo ridere

BlackCOSO
7th April 2004, 13:09

Furente
9th April 2004, 13:22
Dopo il teatrino Xenogenic - Mythic, le richieste di feedback mi fanno solo ridere

di che parli? :confused: