PDA

View Full Version : -=Resistenza agli spell=- Mea Culpa

Khè_éld
12th April 2004, 21:31
Mi scuso con i lettori di questo forum per aver diffuso una notizia sbagliata.

Non vi e' stato nessun cambiamento UFFICIALE alla possibilità che uno spell venga resistito.

L'ultima comunicazione ufficiale a riguardo è questa

"Spells have a factor of (spell level / 2) added to their chance to hit. (Spell level defined as the level the spell is awarded, chance to hit defined as the chance of avoiding the "Your target resists the spell!" message.) Subtracted from the modified to-hit chance is the target's (level / 2). So a L50 caster casting a L30 spell at a L50 monster or player, they have a base chance of 85% to hit, plus 15%, minus 25% for a net chance to hit of 75%. If the chance to hit goes over 100% damage or duration is increased, and if it goes below 55%, you still have a 55% chance to hit but your damage or duration is penalized. If the chance to hit goes below 0, you cannot hit at all. Once the spell hits, damage and duration are further modified by resistances. "In general, RvR is between opponents within 1 quanta of each other (in the frontiers for example, L45-50), and the spells cast are L40+. This results in a 2.5-5% modifier, which is somewhat lost in the noise of the bonuses from Int/Acuity, realm abilities, and modifiers from resistances. For characters using spells around L30, they will see a more significant reduction however, and this factor is part of it."

che trovate Qui (http://www.camelotherald.com/more/704.shtml)

Ringrazio Mystnart che oltre a farmi notare l'errore si è pure preso la briga di andare a cercare informazioni.

Ditemi cosa preferite :

Sticco e chiudo questo e lo lascio in bella mostra o sticco per un po questo 3d e correggo gli altri?

Ovviamente correggerei solo i reply fatti da me .

infa!
15th April 2004, 16:19
Mi scuso con i lettori di questo forum per aver diffuso una notizia sbagliata.

Non vi e' stato nessun cambiamento UFFICIALE alla possibilità che uno spell venga resistito.

L'ultima comunicazione ufficiale a riguardo è questa

"Spells have a factor of (spell level / 2) added to their chance to hit. (Spell level defined as the level the spell is awarded, chance to hit defined as the chance of avoiding the "Your target resists the spell!" message.) Subtracted from the modified to-hit chance is the target's (level / 2). So a L50 caster casting a L30 spell at a L50 monster or player, they have a base chance of 85% to hit, plus 15%, minus 25% for a net chance to hit of 75%. If the chance to hit goes over 100% damage or duration is increased, and if it goes below 55%, you still have a 55% chance to hit but your damage or duration is penalized. If the chance to hit goes below 0, you cannot hit at all. Once the spell hits, damage and duration are further modified by resistances. "In general, RvR is between opponents within 1 quanta of each other (in the frontiers for example, L45-50), and the spells cast are L40+. This results in a 2.5-5% modifier, which is somewhat lost in the noise of the bonuses from Int/Acuity, realm abilities, and modifiers from resistances. For characters using spells around L30, they will see a more significant reduction however, and this factor is part of it."

che trovate Qui (http://www.camelotherald.com/more/704.shtml)

Ringrazio Mystnart che oltre a farmi notare l'errore si è pure preso la briga di andare a cercare informazioni.

Ditemi cosa preferite :

Sticco e chiudo questo e lo lascio in bella mostra o sticco per un po questo 3d e correggo gli altri?

Ovviamente correggerei solo i reply fatti da me .

BUGIARDO!!!! CONTABALLOTTE!!!
AHAHAHAHA

Khè_éld
16th April 2004, 11:27
sukkia e rispondi.