PDA

View Full Version : Con la 1.69

Lestadt Vampire
15th April 2004, 18:38
Healing and Buffing Class Changes

- Spread heal spells for the Healer, Druid, and Cleric will no longer overwrite each other in the character's spell list as the character progresses in specialization. As new spread heals are obtained through specialization, the old spread heal spells will remain on the healer's list. This will allow healing specced clerical classes the option of casting a lower level version of spread heal in situations where the power cost of the higher level spread heal might be prohibitive.

Boh io ho la 2a Spread heal, ma la 1a nn la vedo in lista, e' rimasta sovrascritta :scratch:

Marphil
15th April 2004, 18:40
Healing and Buffing Class Changes

- Spread heal spells for the Healer, Druid, and Cleric will no longer overwrite each other in the character's spell list as the character progresses in specialization. As new spread heals are obtained through specialization, the old spread heal spells will remain on the healer's list. This will allow healing specced clerical classes the option of casting a lower level version of spread heal in situations where the power cost of the higher level spread heal might be prohibitive.

Boh io ho la 2a Spread heal, ma la 1a nn la vedo in lista, e' rimasta sovrascritta :scratch:

E' un bug, anche i nostri healer hanno solo la solita spread di 39.

Bill
15th April 2004, 18:52
Hanno gia fatto diversi appeal e una "petizione", chi sa se i server sono down anche per questo.

Lestadt Vampire
15th April 2004, 19:50
Hanno gia fatto diversi appeal e una "petizione", chi sa se i server sono down anche per questo.

Appurato che i server nn sono down x questo, mi sa che ci toccherà un altra giornata con i server down :gha: