PDA

View Full Version : Torno dalle ferie e il merdometro s'impenna

Milker
20th August 2008, 10:48
Non esiste davvero che pingo più basso giocando la beta in USA rispetto ai server europei...che cazzo hanno fatto in ste settimane?

Goamerda as usual, ora vado a farmi bannare un altro account sul forum dei bimboccioni. :nod:

Miave
20th August 2008, 10:49
Non esiste davvero che pingo più basso giocando la beta in USA rispetto ai server europei...che cazzo hanno fatto in ste settimane?
Goamerda as usual, ora vado a farmi bannare un altro account sul forum dei bimboccioni. :nod:
seee
se non hanno bannato me vai pure tranquillo

Milker
20th August 2008, 10:59
Muahahahah ci avete già pensato tu e Gramas a fare polemica e il bello che arrivano sempre i paladini del leccaggio di culo a fare reply del cazzo

Milker
20th August 2008, 11:23
Sta mail della Maitic è di stamattina...state attenti a quello che spoilerate :sneer: :sneer: :sneer:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, Well, it’s been a long, arduous and interesting process hasn’t it? We’ve come a long way over the years and I hope that everyone (well, almost everyone at least) agrees that we are well on our way to having a very successful game.

As you have probably heard by now, we hope to lift the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) on Tuesday, August 19th. When it lifts, we expect a truly epic flood of information to hit the Web.

There are some limitations (very minor) on the lift of the confidentiality provisions of your Beta Testing Agreement (BTA):

1) The Beta Testing Agreement, which contains confidentiality provisions (known publicly as the NDA), is still fully in effect for all beta testers. (Please see #3 and 4 for more details.)

2) The Elder Test Servers (ETS) are still fully covered the confidentiality provisions contained within the BTA. You may not talk about your experiences on the ETS at any time, even after launch, unless you hear otherwise from Mythic. This applies to all content/systems/etc. that differs in any way from the content/systems on the non-ETS. In the case of content/systems that are EXACTLY the same on the ETS and the non-ETS and you make no reference in your disclosure about the Elder Test Servers you may talk about the content/systems/etc. We’re giving you folks a little latitude here since we have so many Elder testers but please don’t take advantage of it.

3) For the non Elder Test Servers, while the BTA itself is still in effect points 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 from Addendum B of the BTA no longer apply. Thus, you may now freely talk about your experiences in the game as well as post screenshots, videos, etc. Again, while all beta testers are still bound by the BTA, you can freely talk about the game and your experiences in the game except as they pertain to the Elder Servers.

4) For all servers, points 1, 2, 3, 4 and 10 of Addendum B of the BTA are still valid examples of prohibited behavior while we retain the BTA. For example, this letter is considered confidential material and must not be shared or disseminated. Also, employee contact information, out of game chat, and emails concerning the beta, the Beta Forums and their content are also examples of what must remain confidential.

So, please keep in mind that even though certain portions of BTA have been changed and/or removed, you are still beta testing this game and the BTA is still fully in effect. If you have any questions about whether a disclosure you want to make is okay, check with us first before posting it.

I won’t ask anyone to only say nice things about the game but I will ask everyone to remember that the Mythic team has worked ceaselessly to make a great MMORPG over the last 3 years. We have tried very hard to be responsive to the needs/feedback from the beta testing community and I, of course, think we are well on our way to creating the next great MMORPG.

However, if you feel otherwise, while you are of course permitted to say that but if you are going to do that, I hope that you’ll at least credit the tremendous effort by the guys and gals at Mythic so far and try to be fair and balanced in your criticism. We don’t expect the game to be perfect at launch or at any time after that but we will do what we need to do in order to make WAR the best MMORPG of this generation. And if you think we’re doing a great job and are making or have made a great game, please don’t be shy in sharing that opinion and help us spread that message throughout the world. While we want WAR t!o be successful for EA, Mythic and GW, we also want it to be successful for gamers because if/when that happens, you can look forward to years and years of updates, new content, new races, etc.

Check the WAR Herald (http://herald.warhammeronline.com) for the official word on the changing of the Beta Testing Agreement (referred to as the lift of the NDA in the forthcoming Press Release). Please do not post anything until you see it on the Herald. My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test WAR. It has been with your help and feedback that WAR is where it is today. We really appreciate your effort.

WAR is almost upon us!

Best, Mark