PDA

View Full Version : ML8 RAID powered by Valkyrie's Chosen [IGRAINE]

x4d00m
13th May 2004, 13:18
vi incollo quello che ha postato nel nostro forum Eia, GM delle Valkyrie's Chosen.

Hello,

This is Eia from Midgard Igraine. My guild, Valkyrie's Chosen, is running a ML8 raid on Sunday May 16th at 2:30pm EDT. The details can be found on the Midgard Igraine board at:

http://p090.ezboard.com/fmidgardigrainefrm77.showMessage?topicID=382.topic

The reason that I am posting here is that the raid leader, Asgoald, wants to have an Italian chat group running for the raid. It seems there are several Italian players who will be coming. He is asking whether there is an Italian-speaking player who could be in his group, the raid leader group, who could pass along information in Italian to the Italian chat group.

If anyone can help out, we would be very grateful.

If you could post a response in the Midgard forum thread that I linked above that would be super. Or you can always reach Valkyrie's Chosen at www.valks.org.

Thank you very much,
// Eia
GM, Valkyrie's Chosen

nn ho il tempo di fare la traduzione, cmq dato che noi SvX non neediamo di fare ml8 mi e' sembrato giusto passare queste info a chi servissero :)

cya

Erfico
13th May 2004, 15:23
il post dice ke organizzano ml8 domenica sera alle 20.30
prestep richiesti i soliti 3
vogliono anke fare una chat italiana x comunicare meglio

se avete voglio dopo la 6 di stasera e non potete aspettare set prox x far la 8, ecco l'occasione ke fa x voi :p okkio ke xò poi la riorganizzo io e mi segno i nomi di ki non viene ehhe

San Vegeta
14th May 2004, 10:53
What: ML8 Raid
When: 16 May
Time: 2:30pm Eastern Standard Time (US East Coast time)
Who: Anyone that wants to come

Have 8.4, 8.7, 8.9 done before the raid!!!!

We will NOT under any circumstances do these steps or wait on people to finish them. I just did them again with a group and it took 40 min for all 3 steps with 5 people and 3 bots.

I have gone out and gathered the items for 8.5 myself. You do not need to worry about collecting any of the items before the raid.

Rules:

1) We will leave on time. If you are late you are out of luck. Be ready w/ groups formed up at 2:30pm EST.

2) LDs - Going LD is unfortunate and I realize it is not your fault. However, know going into this that I will NOT wait for LDs unless we are at a convenient stopping place and I feel like taking a break. Not pleasant if you LD but it will cut the raid time in half.

3) Stupid People - If you attack someone I tell you not to (ie Kratos), talk to someone I tell you not to, or do anything deemed stupid you will be removed from the bg. I don't care if its on step 10. There will be no reprieve. Though I feel bad for the person this will happen to (someone will do it) maybe it will prevent the zerg from being wiped or having to wait an hour+ for respawn.

4) Complaining - See stupid people. I like perfect raids as much as the next person. If something isn't going smoothly though be quiet unless you can offer something to help the situation.

5) Loot - All keys will be randomed for at the chests seperately. All loot including remains will be randomed for at the end - high to low. If there is loot left over after the first round we will continue back up low to high. I will random just like everyone else in the raid. Bots DO NOT roll but are welcome on the raid. If you roll with a bot all your rolls get thrown out (there are a lot of ways to check if someone is a bot).

Lastly...we'll have an Italian chat set up. I would like someone that can translate in my group so that information is clear for everyone. If someone knows the Italian boards please cross post this information there.

See you on Sunday!
Asgoald

che cavolo ci voleva a fare copia e incolla...

silly
15th May 2004, 16:45
Nu nu Erfico ormai sei il mio condottiero.... chi lascia la strada vecchia per la nuova....., scherzo ma oramai mi trovo bene a farle cosi' come fatte fino ad ora...

Al 23 allura:))

P.s. Mi manca sempre ml5, se tatne volte la riorganizzate, scirvetelo sul forum. Grazie.

Sigurd
16th May 2004, 00:36
up ml5 =)

vabbe dai, up Erfi =)