DiamondK
30th November 2010, 10:07
ma chi è? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Drako
30th November 2010, 10:45
sta bene :confused:

Kadmillos
30th November 2010, 11:06
è bajano.... di sicuro.... adesso lo imbustano......

Evildark
30th November 2010, 11:37
ma chi cazz è :rotfl:

Kith
30th November 2010, 18:26
carico di droghe peggio di mez!!!

in 3 minuti chiude gli occhi 1 volta!!

cmq l'electro mix >>>> metal

Kith
30th November 2010, 18:30
cmq:

Emilio Eduardo da Rocha Devesa, 32, was arrested a few days ago in Cerro Azul. He is accused of stabbing and killng his own mother in St. Joseph of the Pines. Emilio was very cold and not a bit sorry for what he did. The suspect had issued arrest warrant for murder. Lolli the delegate Alain Richard, Emilio told details of the crime. It was so numb, He even declared that "she looked like she had a steel body, for the knife buckled up." The relatives of the detainee told the delegation that in addition to being addicted to crack cocaine and 10 years ago, Emilio also had mental problems and was admitted to psychiatric clinics several times. "It is the justice require a skill to see if the detainee has these mental disorders," said Lolli.

By his account to police, the history and the video you realize that this is not a person 'healthy'. It's frightening aggressiveness of it. I did not find it funny, I found it interesting his case because it is obviously something that is within the scope of mental health. Obviously he needs to be removed from society, diagnosed and hospitalized to receive some kind of psychological and psychiatric treatment for life. What do you think should be done in cases like this?

e le lyrics per chi le volesse:

Emilio: My only right is to remain silent. I don't want to talk to Bandeirantes (tv channel), with nobody in front of the camera, ok?

Reporter 1: Why did you kill your mother?

Emilio: That's not of your concern, you jerk! I like the camera, the microphone is everything for me, but I don't want to talk to you. Die, devil!

*moment of silence*

Reporter 1: Talk to us.

Emilio: Am I not?! Die, devil! *makes a crazy expression*

Reporter 2: What did happen there? Was she using your credit cards?

Emilio: That's not of your concern! That's my problem! I want you to fuck yourself, motherfucker. Are you listening to me?! Do you want to recorder?! I want you to fuck yourself!