Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Game Update Notes 6/13/2013 - 1.10.0.186

Quote Originally Posted by nortis View Post
    primo log-in post patch, entro in una green magneto xevier, boss droppa iron man. GG pare abbiano bostato veramente il drop rate... ulty liv 2^^
    edit: taskmaster drop punisher 2 istanze dopo.. non so se sono io o se hanno esagerato
    visto che credo tu sia l'unico qui ad avere un ultimate lvl 2, puoi dirci cosa cambia? danno? cooldown? pewpew?

sono entrato ora mi fa rimettere i punti su jean
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Razj View Post
    visto che credo tu sia l'unico qui ad avere un ultimate lvl 2, puoi dirci cosa cambia? danno? cooldown? pewpew?
    non giurerei la dur fosse 15sec anche primama ne sono sicuro all'80% (forse era 10? bho) ... cooldown =... mi sa solo il danno
    -TODO EN LA VIDA ES PASAJERO... MENOS EL CHOFER..

-Uomini, poichè al ultimo minuto non vi assalga il rimorso ormai tardivo per non aver pietà giammai avuto e non diventi rantolo il respiro, sappiate che la morte vi sorveglia: Gioir nei prati o fra i muri di calce, come crescere il gran guarda il villano finche non sia maturo per la falce.

Si chiama culo alto che incremento drop rate, fatte 3 limbo droppati 4 blu e 2 viola

droppato un cazzo nelle green, pure col boost rarity.
    devo respeccare cap, c'è un workaround per il disastro e forse lo salvo dall'ibernazione.

edit: WAIT WAIT

Quote Originally Posted by Ryolnir
    Quick Block will be receiving the rest of it's intended change soon. With the bug fix was supposed to come a damage shield effect.
    Last edited by Randolk; 14th June 2013 at 02:35.
    Spoiler

Sei il solito piangina...dai che ti hanno ridato il giocattolino!

Ieri mi sono pure trattenuto da percularti su Steam mentre giocavi...pensa te che culo...anzi preparalo per stasera che ti arol'ano!

Quote Originally Posted by Randolk View Post
    edit: WAIT WAIT

Quick Block will be receiving the rest of it's intended change soon. With the bug fix was supposed to come a damage shield effect.

che interpretandolo significa: abbiamo ricevuto così tanti whine che ci siamo accorti di aver fatto una cagata immane, bbthx

Quote Originally Posted by Razj View Post
    che interpretandolo significa: abbiamo ricevuto così tanti whine che ci siamo accorti di aver fatto una cagata immane, bbthx

Scherzi a parte, l'impressione è quella. Non è che esci di casa e ti dimentichi una parte di coding (con effetti chiaramente visibili, anche a livello grafico - immagino) negli altri pantaloni

Probabilmente si sono accorti di aver esagerato, anche.
    Let's Play: la serie di Lupo Solitario, di Joe Dever

Let's Play: Highway Warrior, di Joe Dever

esatto. ah, inutile che fate feedback, noi leggiamo solo i rant.
    Spoiler

ma lol

Spoiler

Siamo sicuri che con sta patch le green droppano qualcosa? ho fatto almeno 5 volte ognuna e non ho visto un solo viola...che si traduce ovviamente in nessun costume ed in nessun hero (parlo delle istance alla Tower non di quelle dal Prof)...
    LUDICAMENTE DISOCCUPATO
    Non c'è un caxx di mmorpg decente in giro...
    **work in progress**

Vabhe bona, dopo 100 ore di sfiga ho avuto la mia mezz'ora di culo e droppati 2 hero in 3 stanze... Seems legit

Come si specca punisher? Sta sera lo provo
    -TODO EN LA VIDA ES PASAJERO... MENOS EL CHOFER..

-Uomini, poichè al ultimo minuto non vi assalga il rimorso ormai tardivo per non aver pietà giammai avuto e non diventi rantolo il respiro, sappiate che la morte vi sorveglia: Gioir nei prati o fra i muri di calce, come crescere il gran guarda il villano finche non sia maturo per la falce.

Quote Originally Posted by nortis View Post
    Come si specca punisher? Sta sera lo provo
    full firepower, 1 punto granata stordente, 1 sul roll, the end.
    gameplay: pewpew roll pewpew rinse and repeat.
    preparati a grasse sucate, altro che punchclops.
    Spoiler

Lieutenant Commander CrescentMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadDash View Post
    I hate to say it but the patch actually fixed nothing. When I logged in today I was so excited to try out the new Colossus, specced him for heavy defense and then went in with a friend to do a daily vs Doom (green terminal, Avengers Tower), then proceeded to instantly get my *** handed to me.

No, it's not because I specced wrong. It's pretty easy to see which skills I should invest in if I'm going to go heavy tank, and I know about min/maxing and how to make the most out of a select set of skills. I was later told by a teammate that most bosses completely ignore defense.

So first of all, what the f--- is that?!? Why would you make heroes that are entirely based around their defense, and then have that aspect be rendered completely useless by the only things in the game worth fighting? I had a Wolverine teammate who was tanking better than I was because of constant regen, it was embarrassing.

Second of all, Colossus is probably the most defense-oriented hero in the game right now (besides maybe Captain America?), so the above statement basically implies that Colossus is completely worthless at this point, unless you want to just be an aura bot for the team. Even then, the only aura remotely worth getting for Colossus is Stalwart Aura, as it is more of an anti-annoyance skill than anything else. The rest don't give enough benefit to warrant putting points into them.

So here's a rundown of my defensive stats that are worth mentioning:

At lvl 28:

3150 HP
    2012 Def
    211 Phys. Def
    310 Armor (because no Osmium Skin)
    285 Tenacity (+200 w/ Stalwart Aura on? It doesn't show)
    59% Chance to deflect projectiles (47 + 12 from Taskmaster Medallion)

In a 5-man run of Doom Castle on Avengers Tower green terminal, when Doom does that move where he pounds his fist into the ground, one direct hit takes me to basically 1 HP when everything is full. Yes, ONE HIT, it goes through armor, defense, everything. I can take 2 hits and still live at around 1 HP if I was hit by the area effect and not directly. Talk about fail tank.

And ironically, my best defensive skill right now is Deflective Armor, which is based on a completely different mechanic and has nothing to do with the defense stat at all.

(Btw the Storm who was on our team, who had a mere 380ish HP, was doing about as well as I was in terms of surviving, because she can afford to stay at bay, and was actually able to contribute more DPS during the Doom fight and later boss fights because of range, while I was running around like a headless chicken trying not to die while looking for some opening to get 1 maybe 2 attacks in before I have to bail again.)

That is SAD.

Honestly, at this point the only thing going for Colossus is his awesome looking costumes on top of his shiny metal skin. If it weren't for the coolness factor, I wouldn't even touch the guy.

Oh speaking of costumes, apparently somebody forgot that when they buff defensive heroes' defense stat... they should also buff whatever defense is crafted onto those heroes' costumes! I have a grade 1 def bonus on one of mine that used to be something like +14 def, and now it's +18... Measly. Worthless.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH la gente sul forum ufficiale e' splendida
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast