Thread: SWTOR Facebook community ita

Big Grin SWTOR Facebook community ita

Buondì, sto provando a creare una community ita dove scambiare info discussioni e 4 chiacchiere su swtor in generale su faccialibbro, se avete voglia di unirvi.. =)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-W...07170885984477

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor mirth; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Theruk Ebonaxe

Petty Officer 1st Class Sventra's Avatar

ci gioca ancora qualcuno ? :O

Lieutenant Commander CrescentMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sventra View Post
    ci gioca ancora qualcuno ? :O
    Certo, i server sono sempre pieni
    Spoiler

Spoiler

a mio avviso e uno dei mmo piu completi a cui abbia mai giocato in 7 anni, ovviamente essendo appena uscito qualche glitch e bug non mancano ma d'altronde anche wow alla release era pieno di bug, diamo tempo al tempo.

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor mirth; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Theruk Ebonaxe

Quote Originally Posted by darklov View Post
    a mio avviso e uno dei mmo piu completi a cui abbia mai giocato in 7 anni, ovviamente essendo appena uscito qualche glitch e bug non mancano ma d'altronde anche wow alla release era pieno di bug, diamo tempo al tempo.
    Mi sa che abbiamo giocato a 2 giochi diversi Avrei detto uno dei giochi piu problematici di sempre. Concordo solo sul diamo tempo al tempo.
    K
    www.dna-guild.com
    Best quote ever:
    DAoC RvR was great not for the rewards, but for the playerbase that played it because they wanted to RvR. The tragedy of WAR RvR is that it's being played largely by a bunch of WoW-age crybabies that don't want to RvR for fun, but consider it a grind required for rewards.