Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: [LUPO SOLITARIO] Libro VIII: The Jungle of Horrors

Io dico di tirare dritto toccandoci pure i coglioni, 55

Master Chief Petty Officer Rise-the-Sky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bortas View Post
    lasciamo i monaci a marcire e andiamo dalla topa a topham... mmmm spetta spetta...

Edit: ho avuto un transfert, la topa è nella bara i monaci segaioli non ci vogliono far scopare manco a questo giro, la sotterreranno viva per farci spregio quindi 275
    Visto l'andazzo...anche se è solo ancora calda va bene uguale. 275
    spamm is life.

Nulla potete di fronte alla potenza del Kai 8==============>
    facciamo tornare alla polvere i monaci! 275 abbestia!
    E se dentro c'è la donzella per ringraziarci un bel bombolotto con risucchio take away pls!
    “Perché io?”
    “Perché eri un cacciatore senza denti. Sei stato scelto per la tua rabbia, sei stato scelto per tutte le ferite che avevi subito, scelto per tutte le volte che eri stato colpito, picchiato e umiliato davanti agli altri. Scelto per la rabbia che eri costretto a tenerti dentro,per le parole che non potevi pronunciare. Scelto per la furia cieca che avvolgeva il tuo cuore come una morsa dopo ogni pugno e ogni calcio che ti veniva inferto,dopo ogni sasso che ti veniva lanciato. E per la rabbia più grande di tutte,quella che riservavi a te stesso,perché eri incapace di reagire,dato che loro erano sempre di più, e sempre più grandi, e sempre più forti. Ma se le cose cambiassero? C’è forse miglior cacciatore di chi un tempo era la preda? Qualcuno che sarebbe spinto a difendersi dalle forze oscure mandate dal mondo,che non si fermerebbe mai neppure se fossero tante, e molto più grandi e potenti di lui. Perché essendo stato un tempo preda non permetterebbe mai a se stesso di ridivenirlo. Non si arrenderebbe mai. Morirebbe piuttosto che sottomettersi. Perché tu? Perché fra tutti quelli che erano presenti quel giorno,c’era un solo cacciatore. E come ti dice la tua adorata scienza…i simili si attraggono,la presenza dell’osservatore influenza l’osservato,ed è matematico che non esistano casi e coincidenze. C’è solo…cortesia professionale.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfo in ts
    Sono un materialista del culo

Spoiler

DOVEVATE ESSERE GRASSSIIIIIIIIIIII!

Quote Originally Posted by 275.
    At your approach the monks step back from the grave and draw themselves into a line. Their hooded heads stay bowed and their hands remain hidden inside the generous folds of their robes. You ask the name of the unfortunate deceased, but the echo of your voice and the constant drip of the steady rain is your only answer.

All at once, as if in response to a silent signal, the monks throw back their hoods to reveal ghastly, fleshless faces. ‘By the gods!’ gasps Paido. They emit a hideous shriek, panicking the horses. As you fight to control your frightened animal, the skeletal monks spring forward to attack.

If you possess the Sommerswerd, turn to 8.

If you do not have this Special Item, turn to 101.
    E invece sono piuttosto magri...

Abbiamo la Sommerswerd!

Quote Originally Posted by 8.
    As you unsheathe the sun-sword, a shimmering pulse of golden flame engulfs the blade from hilt to tip. Your attackers hesitate as the pure light washes over their hellish faces. They shriek with malice and leap forward once more, their bony hands now clutching weapons of black steel previously hidden beneath their robes.

Illustration I—They shriek with malice and leap forward clutching weapons of black steel.

Vordaks: COMBAT SKILL 28 ENDURANCE 40

Unless you possess the Magnakai Discipline of Animal Control, deduct 3 points from your COMBAT SKILL for the duration of the fight. These undead are immune to Mindblast (but not Psi-surge). Remember to double all ENDURANCE point losses sustained by your enemy due to the power of the Sommerswerd.

If you win the combat, turn to 202.
    Mmm, I Vordak sono praticamente gli Helghast 2.0...sono immuni a Mindblast, ma fortunatamente abbiamo Animal Control! E con il potere del sole, causiamo danni doppi.

COMBAT RATING: 0

Roll...3
    Lupo Solitario -4 (33)
    Vordaks -5(-10) (30)

Roll...8
    Lupo Solitario -0 (33)
    Vordaks -10(-20) (10)

Roll...9
    Lupo Solitario -0 (33)
    Vordaks -12(-24) (morti!)

Notare come Paido sia molto più inutile di suo fratello (ma molto più vivo)

Quote Originally Posted by 202.
    Your ears are filled with a loathsome hissing as the bodies of your slain enemies dissolve into the mud. You stare at their smouldering remains, and a cold chill grips your heart as you speculate on why these foul servants of the Darklords came to this sleepy Talestrian hamlet.

Inside the abbey you discover the grisly answer. Scattered throughout the chambers and corridors are the bodies of dead monks, their lifeless faces frozen in masks of horror. Several have been stripped of their robes, presumably to provide a disguise for their killers.

‘Why would the Darklords want to take control of this abbey?’ asks Paido, horrified at the sight of such slaughter.

‘I fear it is part of their plan to conquer Talestria,’ you reply. ‘It is always their strategy to infiltrate a land with agents before invading. When invasion is launched, these agents rise up and attack from within.’

‘So you think that the Darklords plan to invade Talestria,’ says Paido, aghast at the possibility of such an event.

‘I suspect that their plan is already under way,’ you say thoughtfully. ‘Perhaps the destruction of Luukos was masterminded not in Xanar, but in Helgedad.’

Paido helps you to bury the monks in the graves already dug by their killers. As you cover the last of the bodies with soil you notice a small, pear-shaped stone lying on the pathway. Its speckled blue surface is mirror-smooth and, despite its size, it feels remarkably heavy. You suspect it is very valuable and decide to keep it. (Mark this Lodestoneon your Action Chart as a Special Item that you carry in your Belt Pouch. If you already carry your maximum number of Special Items, you must discard one in favour of this new item.)

Turn to 55.
    Ok, quindi non solo abbiamo appena visto un fottado di ciccioni nudi, ma dobbiamo pure scartare uno Special Item in favore della Lodestone. Ditemi quale <.<

Quote Originally Posted by 55.
    Shafts of sunlight break through the slate-grey cloud, and the rain eases off and finally stops. You ride across the rolling valley floor towards the River Phoen until the track stops at a ramshackle house perched precariously on the river bank. An old wooden jetty juts out from the side of the house, its platform almost submerged in the rain-swollen river. A notice board standing in front of the house reads:

FERRY HOUSE LANDING

Passenger barges to Tharro—embark from this jetty.
    Barges to Phoena—embark from opposite bank.

NO CATTLE, WAGONS, CARAVANS, OR HERD ANIMALS UNLESS BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT

If you wish to wait here for a barge to Tharro, turn to 299.

If you wish to investigate the Ferry House, turn to 130.
    Che famo? (e ricordatevi di dirmi cosa scartare per la Lodestone!

Lupo Solitario, Kai Tutelary

CS: 30 (Sommerswerd +8, Silver Helm +2, Shield +2, Mindblast +2, +1 Solaris)

EP: 35/37 (Padded Leather Waistcoat +2 EP, Chainmail +4, +3 Solaris, +3 Light)

Discipline Magnakai
    - Pathmanship
    - Invisibility
    - Huntmastery
    - Curing
    - Animal Control

Circoli completati
    - Circle of Solaris (+1CS +3EP)
    - Circle of Light (+3EP)

Weapons (2): Axe, Spear

Backpack (8): Rope, Lampspur (cura 4 EP), Meal

Special Items (12): Sommerswerd!, Dagger of Vashna, Silver Bow of Duadon, Padded Leather Waistcoat (+2 EP), Firesphere, Silver Helm (+2 CS), Chainmail (+4 EP), Shield (+2 CS), Quiver (6), Pass, Fireseeds (3), Kazan-Oud Platinum Amulet

Money (50): 47

MORTOMETRO: VI
    - Istakillato dall'esca+party hiddato (Libro I)
    - Caduto in una trappola da caccia Giak (Libro I)
    - Inchiappato nel sonno da un agente dei Darklords (Libro II)
    - Fatto Bunjee Jumping senza l'elastico insieme ad un Helghast (Libro II)
    - Vittime di una Cantina (Libro IV)
    - Tentacle-raped (Libro VII)
    Let's Play: la serie di Lupo Solitario, di Joe Dever

Let's Play: Highway Warrior, di Joe Dever

Buttare ai maiali i soliti fireseed e investighiamo la ferry house che la topa è li sicuramente...
    LA VERITA' E' LA FUORI! MA ANCHE NO...
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Ma i Fireseeds ogni tanto li fa usare, io butterebbi l'amuleto di Kazan-Oud che in quanto old non penso verrà mai più usato... (verrò smentito sicuramente )

Poi investighiamo!

Se i fireseed hanno la medesima funzione della flamesphere,molliamo i fireseed che sono contati.

Btw investighiamo,dobbiamo scovare la topahm!
    “Perché io?”
    “Perché eri un cacciatore senza denti. Sei stato scelto per la tua rabbia, sei stato scelto per tutte le ferite che avevi subito, scelto per tutte le volte che eri stato colpito, picchiato e umiliato davanti agli altri. Scelto per la rabbia che eri costretto a tenerti dentro,per le parole che non potevi pronunciare. Scelto per la furia cieca che avvolgeva il tuo cuore come una morsa dopo ogni pugno e ogni calcio che ti veniva inferto,dopo ogni sasso che ti veniva lanciato. E per la rabbia più grande di tutte,quella che riservavi a te stesso,perché eri incapace di reagire,dato che loro erano sempre di più, e sempre più grandi, e sempre più forti. Ma se le cose cambiassero? C’è forse miglior cacciatore di chi un tempo era la preda? Qualcuno che sarebbe spinto a difendersi dalle forze oscure mandate dal mondo,che non si fermerebbe mai neppure se fossero tante, e molto più grandi e potenti di lui. Perché essendo stato un tempo preda non permetterebbe mai a se stesso di ridivenirlo. Non si arrenderebbe mai. Morirebbe piuttosto che sottomettersi. Perché tu? Perché fra tutti quelli che erano presenti quel giorno,c’era un solo cacciatore. E come ti dice la tua adorata scienza…i simili si attraggono,la presenza dell’osservatore influenza l’osservato,ed è matematico che non esistano casi e coincidenze. C’è solo…cortesia professionale.”

Spoiler

pisciamo l'amuleto , e andiamo a controllare a 130 , sia mai che troviamo un altra porta che ci ammazzi
    Last edited by -=Rho=-; 20th March 2013 at 14:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    sto stappando una delle migliori bottiglie che ho in casa
    ora siete coglioni al quadrato
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul Tirith View Post
    MA CHE PORCO DIO AVETE 6 ANNI?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm View Post
    Se i fireseed hanno la medesima funzione della flamesphere,molliamo i fireseed che sono contati.
    Btw investighiamo,dobbiamo scovare la topahm!
    Mmhh no, i semi di fuoco son tipo delle mini-bombe a mano incendiarie, la sfera di fuoco invece svolge la stessa funzione della torcia (illumina)

Il discorso è che sono piuttosto rari gli oggetti "non pauah" (non come la Spada del Sole quindi) che vengono richiamati nei libri successivi, almeno mi pare che sia così, poi ripeto di sicuro verrò smentito senza pietà QQ

Master Chief Petty Officer Rise-the-Sky's Avatar

Fireseed out...e poi prima dell'amuleto di platino (che salva i culi) buttiamo l'armor +2 vita (che tanto non finiamo così bassi...o ci oneshottano o stiamo sempre over 10hp)
    spamm is life.

Che faceva l amuleto che mi sono scordato?
    “Perché io?”

Spoiler

buttiamo i fireseed ed entriamo nella casa

l'amuleto è come la disciplina nexus, protegge dal caldo estremo (forse anche dal freddo, boh)

ma dio bello , al prossimo piede zombie che incontriamo senza fireseed ce ne mangia le balle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    sto stappando una delle migliori bottiglie che ho in casa
    ora siete coglioni al quadrato
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul Tirith View Post
    MA CHE PORCO DIO AVETE 6 ANNI?

e allora cosa si butta? io direi di buttare il dagger of vashna che fino ad ora non è servito ad un beneamato cazzo ma ho il presentimento che questo sia l'unico libro in cui servirà a qualcosa visto che era di un darklord e qui sicuro ne incontriamo uno

No i Fireseed sono sostanzialmente delle granate incendiarie.

Droppiamo l'amuleto e procediamo verso la Topha!

Quote Originally Posted by 130.
    You climb the creaky stairs that lead to the front door and rap the wrought-iron knocker. The door squeaks open slowly and you are greeted by what appears to be a bundle of rags and hair. After staring at it for a few moments, you realize with disbelief that the ill-smelling mound before you is alive. The hair parts and a face appears, crevassed with dirt-encased wrinkles. ‘What do you want?’ croaks the old woman, grinning a yellow, mirthless grin.

If you have met Jako, turn to 329.

If you have not, turn to 193.
    Era il fratello/magnaccia!

Quote Originally Posted by 329.
    ‘I wish to see Tadia,’ you say, bowing politely so as not to appear threatening to the frail old crone. ‘Are you the fair lady I seek?’

A smile crumples her face and a blush, like an angry bruise, discolours her leathery cheeks. ‘I am her mother,’ she says coyly. ‘What is it you wish to see her about?’

Before you can answer, a young woman’s voice calls from inside the house, ‘Show them in, mother. I’ve been expecting them.’

The old woman leads you and Paido to a room at the top of the stairs. Books and charts, stacked high on shelves and scattered about the floor, fill the room which is illuminated by daylight streaming through a domed portal in the ceiling. A massive bronze telescope is fixed to the portal and below it rests a circular table of carved bone set with gems. Seated at the table is a beautiful young woman. Her hair is silken gold, and around her high, pale forehead she wears a circlet of jet inlaid with runes and mystic symbols.

Illustration XIX—Tadia wears a circlet of jet inlaid with runes and mystic symbols.

Turn to 42.
    A young beautiful woman

Non c'è un nod abbastanza grande tra le icone, porco Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by 42.
    I am Tadia the Prophetess,’ she says, her voice soft and lilting, ‘and you are Lone Wolf, Lord of the Sun-realm, Skarn, of legend.’ Paido reaches for his sword but you stay his hand, for you sense that this woman wishes to help, not harm you.

‘We live in an age of great peril. Your enemies of old are our enemies; they stand poised to conquer our land and I fear we are too weak to resist them. Your purpose is known to me, and I will aid you all I can in the hope that you will fulfil your destiny and destroy the champions of darkness.’

Tadia raises her arms and points towards the sky. Floating in the air between her parted hands appears a spinning globe of white fire. She tilts back her head and stares into this ball of flame, her eyes unblinking despite the fearful intensity of the light. ‘Your safest passage to the Danarg is through the Mordril Forest,’ she says solemnly. ‘The road to Syada is fraught with danger—only battle and death await you there.’

The globe flickers and fades and Tadia returns her gaze to you. ‘Let nothing delay your quest, Lone Wolf. The future of both our lands depends on your success.’

Before you leave the prophetess offers you a choice of potions and weapons. You may take whatever you wish but remember to amend your Action Chart accordingly. Choose from the following:

Potion of Alether—increases COMBAT SKILL by 2 points for the duration of a single combat.
    Potion of Laumspur—restores 4 ENDURANCE points (enough for one dose).
    Broadsword
    Quarterstaff
    Rendalim’s Elixir—restores 6 ENDURANCE points (enough for one dose).
    Tincture of Oxydine—restores 2 ENDURANCE points (enough for one dose).

All potions are Backpack Items. If you are infected with the korovax bacillus, you may use the Tincture of Oxydine to cure yourself.

Once you have made your choice you leave the Ferry House and continue.

Turn to 89.
    Decidete cosa comprare se volete!

Quote Originally Posted by 89.
    As you descend the steps of the Ferry House, Paido catches sight of something glinting in the distance.

‘It’s the barge,’ he says, shielding his eyes from the sun which is shining at last. A team of bedraggled ghorkas are hauling the vessel upstream, seemingly unaffected by the storm-strengthened flow. Eventually the barge arrives at the jetty and stops to allow a motley assortment of peasants and travellers to disembark.

‘You two goin’ to Tharro?’ asks the captain. ‘The fare’s 40 Lune apiece, an’ that includes y’horses.’

If you want to board the barge, pay the captain the 40 Lune (or 10 Gold Crowns) and turn to 266.

If you do not want to board, or if you cannot afford the fare, turn to 348.
    Ok, vado a un meeting! Nel mentre ditemi che volete fare

Discipline Magnakai
    - Pathmanship
    - Invisibility
    - Huntmastery
    - Curing
    - Animal Control

Circoli completati
    - Circle of Light (+3EP)

Special Items (12): Sommerswerd!, Dagger of Vashna, Silver Bow of Duadon, Padded Leather Waistcoat (+2 EP), Firesphere, Silver Helm (+2 CS), Chainmail (+4 EP), Shield (+2 CS), Quiver (6), Pass, Fireseeds (3), Kazan-Oud Platinum Amulet

Discipline Magnakai
    - Pathmanship
    - Invisibility
    - Huntmastery
    - Curing
    - Animal Control

Circoli completati
    - Circle of Light (+3EP)

Special Items (12): Sommerswerd!, Dagger of Vashna, Silver Bow of Duadon, Padded Leather Waistcoat (+2 EP), Firesphere, Silver Helm (+2 CS), Chainmail (+4 EP), Shield (+2 CS), Quiver (6), Pass, Fireseeds (3), Lodestone

Let's Play: la serie di Lupo Solitario, di Joe Dever

Let's Play: Highway Warrior, di Joe Dever

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast