Thread: Hero power ranking - Discuss

Default Hero power ranking - Discuss

C'è un thread molto interessante (ogni tanto, scavando tra i whines, qualcosa si trova) che ranka gli hero in base ai commenti e ai giudizi dei giocatori.
    Ne è venuto fuori un quadro che imho è abbastanza affine alla realtà, quadro che può cambiare anytime da una patch all'altra ovviamente.
    Naturalmente si parla di "power rankings", ovvero di quanto, in generale, un eroe sia efficace nelle dinamiche di gioco, efficacia che varia dal raw dps, all'utility in gruppo, alla mobilità, alla survivability, etc. tutto ciò non comprende il fattore "empatia" altrimenti hulk starebbe nella top3

Cosa ne pensate? Imo spiderman decisamente underranked, almeno 4-5 posti più in alto.

HERO POWER RANKINGS

RED - Extremely Strong : Orange - Strong : Green - Average : Blue - Needs help

1. Cable
    Cable is the complete package. A Captain America with DPS. Self buffs, party buffs, escapes, sustained damage, burst damage, and a 10/10 on the cool factor. As one poster wrote "Every Hero should be made like Cable". Even when bug fixes are introduced and Cable is potentially nerfed a bit, I still see him at or near the top of the list.

2. Rocket Raccon (-)
    I considered a long time before putting him in the top 3. Probably my longest "think" in the orignal placement and one that has caused some to say that I have a Bias towards him. I do not play him, I do not even own him. It is true that his DPS is not the highest, but his skill set is extremely versatile. I know that when RR is in a party, we survive better and clear with greater efficiency. In particular, in Wunda 3, (where you can only have 5 deaths). If RR is in the party, a zero death completion is common, moreso than with any other Hero. In short, I feel RR holds his own while helping a party more than any other Hero.

3. Black Widow
    Most People agree that BW currently has the best DPS in the game. But as Nukemi says, this only applies if she is "left alone". Further BW has no skills which buff the party. Some may argue "who needs her to buff the party when she just kills everything in sight? I might agree, except how much fun is that going to be for her team mates? Love her voice over!

4. Capt. America (+/-)
    Captain America is a great Hero. Fun to play, versatile, great buffs, tanks well. Yes, he has mediocre DPS but this is not a problem, he is the perfect off tank party leader. I remember once seeing him surrounded by a group of mobs with extra dps and I was weaving and dodging for my very life. I thought "what that heck is that fool doing there?!" After dying, I watched him methodically and calmly clear this group - that had wiped out the rest of our party - and come rez us all. I bought him the next day.

5. Deadpool (+/-)
    DP is a great Hero. FUN is at the core of everything he does. It just happens to also be true that he does everything like a boss. A Soloing powerhouse who is also great in groups. If there is any Hero that is "worth the price of admission" DP is it.

6. Colossus (+)
    Colussus benefits from a few broken mechanics in the game and I am not sure where he ends up once these get fixed. It should also be noted that he is very limited in his effective builds. But, right now, for what he needs to do, soak up damage and dish out a little pain in return, Colossus is the best at it.

7. Jean Grey (+++/--)
    Jean Grey is one Hero I have little direct experience with. I do not own her nor was there a High Level Jean Grey in our guild. So I have relied mostly on the observations and writings of others to place her. When I have played with a Jean Grey, I have to say that I would easily prefer any of the Heroes currently ranked above her to be on the roster and several ranked below her. Many feel she is a Goddess and deserves to be highly ranked. Others, feel she is just so so. Either way, Jean Grey is one Hero who's placement is generating lively discussion.

8. Thing
    All around very solid. Always at the front. Always soaking it up. Great self and party buffs. Everything you want from a Tank. Still, due to poor defensive scaling with the current game mechanics he is probably a little more squishy than what a Tank should be.

9. Scarlet Witch
    Much Stronger than what initial impressions might suggest. Her CC is second to none and her damage output is very good. Suffers a little from lack of mobility. Make sure you let her catch up before engaging and make sure you protect her during fights and she will make a great contribution.

10. Iron Man
    One of the most popular Heroes to play. And why not? Solid is the most applicable descriptive. No glaring weaknesses. He is balanced, tanky, does good damage, has flexible build options, cool costumes and equally good soloing as he is in groups.

11. Storm (+/-)
    Some Debate here. Many players feel she should be higher. Many feel she should be lower. Which suggests, she is probably exactly where she should be. Obviously, personal preferences are coming into the mix here. Is her huge AOE damage and stuns enough to compensate for her other weaknesses? I would say yes. So long as she can avoid getting one shotted, she makes life very easy for any party.

12. Spider Man (+++/--)
    Spider Man's placement has generated the most lively debate thus far. It would seem that most agree he is currently a second tier Hero but some suggest he should be at the top of this group. I don't disagree, and certainly the arguments to move him up are very valid; however, I feel his direct DPS is not as good as it should be. Further analysis is probably warranted.

13. Cyclops (+++/--)
    Wildly different opinions on Scott. One poster said "Should be #1", another said "Way too high." This is probably due to what different people feel is most important to them. Cyclops is best considered as a support Hero. In this role, I feel he can shine. Fantastic clean up, great party buffs, decent damage, poor survive. Not so much fun when soloing. I think bottom end of "strong" is a fair place to put him.

14. Wolverine (+++/-)
    My personal long time favourite Marvel Hero. Benefitted greatly from some recent buffs. Additional changes to game mechanics might push him up the list. And many posters feel he should be ranked higher.

15. Punisher
    A tough Hero to Rank. Has some uber DPS skills but he is super squshy. Can't do much of anything if you're dead. If I look at the ranged DPS options out there, I have to put him near the bottom of "overall" effectiveness.

16. Hawkeye (-)
    This is one Hero where my personal bias may come into play more than it should. Tried playing him, didn't like. When in parties with him, I find the "Chunk, Chunk, Chunk" of his attacks to be a little abrasive on my ear drums. And finally the never ending "Hawkeye sucks" complaints from my guildies, may have influenced my perceptions of him. For this reason, I am monitoring the comments on him closely and thus far I have not seen a compelling argument to give him a ranking increase.

17. DareDevil
    Before his buff, I would have ranked him even lower than Hulk. I am a little surprised that some feel his "buff" was a hidden "nerf". At the very least he is more balanced now and I like him. He has 3 levels of damage mitigation and if all are invested in, he has surprising staying power. His two way radar sense both reducing damage by a percentage and increasing damage is one of the coolest skills in the game. Since buff, I have had zero deaths playing him and DPS is better, particularly with a melee AOE build.

18. Thor (+)
    Thor Suffers mostly from "perceptive strength" vs. "actual strength". When a player buys Thor, most likely they are thinking (before they even try him) he is going to crush everything in sight and come away without a scratch - because, well, he is Thor; but, this is far from the reality. Thor is a good Hero. He is not OP. And he struggles with staying alive in increasing levels of difficulty as he progresses. The Defense mechanics coupled with no self heal are to blame here, not inherent weakness in Thor. If you want a fun challenge, play Thor. If you want easy mode, avoid at all costs.

19. Black Panther (++)
    BP is the Hero I know the most. Some may feel his ranking here suggests a hidden agenda on my part to get him buffed. I feel I should comment on this. First, I already know he is getting buffed, there does not be to be an argument for this to happen - its already in the works. Further, when players would come into the BP forums, for the sole purpose of lamenting on BPs glaring weaknesses, myself and a dedicated group of BP players (including Leloric and Skyfrag who have also posted here), would do our best to point out build options for BP that made him viable, even effective in a group. We took lemons and made lemonade.

That said, BP has a woeful DPS. It's just plain horrible. As well, he has no viability, at all, unless you build completely around two skills, his stealth and his bodyguards. Even still, with this stealth, he does not have any single target burst - something that would seem a given in a stealth build and his body guards can not be controlled or directed in any way - for a pet dependent Hero, this gimps the build. I will say this, when BP gets his buff, he will shoot up. Even with all his shortcomings, for me he is the most fun and coolest hero to play, by far.

20. Ms. Marvel (+)
    I own Ms. Marvel but I am waiting for some changes to her before I start playing her. In truth, I have little experience in her game play. Rarely see her and so I rely mostly on what I have read to put her this low. From what I understand she can do alot of things, but nothing particularly well. A jack of all trades with no signature skills is never going to be effective.

21. Hulk
    If you have not as yet developed some empathy for Hulk players, you should. A tank that can not tank and one that stuns himself every time he uses the only skill with decent damage. Suffers the most from the current defense issues. When in a party, he is hopeless. Hulks will often hide behind my Capt. America so as not to take aggro (and they should or they will just die). So much potential for a fun, effective Hero - None of it realized.
    Spoiler

parlo solo di quelli che ho usato

cable e' solito ma non e' immortale e per renderlo competitivo hai bisogno del gear duration molte skill sono inutili (crit che non critta sui dot maggorpartre delle sue skill e va bene solo sui basic, basi che nessuno tira su, il debuff che sta tropo a castare)o buone a livello basso vedi il beam che va bene per il limbo o farmare bob che bishotti coi basic quindi eprche suare ana, perche se lo fai nelle red lol

spiderman va sopra molto su piu il prolmema e che molti imho non hanno capito il char, lo noti dalle board dai commenti: e' un ibrido se lo fai fullmelee e' una merda (fa gran dnno mellee ma regge poco chiaramente) se lo fai full ranged pure e' uno dei char piu forti del gioco certo se ci vuoi tankare i boss o vuoi i danni ranged di un "caster" allora sei potato.

cyke e da rivedere, tutto su 3 rami 2 non servono.

wolverine va sotto cable (se non sopra) atm con la spec gisuta ed il gear giusto e' decisamente Op pecca di varieta di gioco non a livello di colossus ma non e' divertentissimo non ai livelli di cable e spidey

devil va messo molto piu su come valore ma e' free hero la gnete pensa sia lammerda e uno dei piu divertenti e molto molto forte cosi come bosti cablke con duration devil lo busti con il gear di surv.
    Last edited by McLove.; 17th July 2013 at 15:29.
    Non ho mai rivolto a Dio altro che una preghiera, molto breve: "Dio, rendi ridicoli i miei nemici". E Dio l'ha esaudita. -Voltaire-

Black Panther dovrebbe salire nel green tier anche se sicuramente è bisognoso di rework. Ha poco danno ma tanta survivability in solo e riesco a farmi le prime 4-5 daily Red senza troppe bestemmie.

Ms. Marvel è lammerda anche se rimane il mio pg preferito need help decisamente.

Su Wolverine non mi esprimo ce l'ho solo al 23 ma ha tutte le caratteristiche dell'hypercarry dei MOBA - con l'equip minmaxato credo abbia il potenziale per diventare un tritacarne anche nelle Red/Blue dailies.

Jean è semplicemente assurda mi faccio in scioltezza tutte le daily red T2 al 45 e credo che dovrebbe stare nella top 3 se non top 2 direttamente sotto Cable visto che il loro kit e modo di giocare è molto simile, quindi non vedo perché debba stare sotto DP e Colossus che hanno molta meno utility e probabilmente anche meno clear power.

Quote Originally Posted by McLove. View Post
    devil va messo molto piu su come valore ma e' free hero la gnete pensa sia lammerda e uno dei piu divertenti e molto molto forte cosi come bosti cablke con duration devil lo busti con il gear di surv.
    non credo che il free factor sia un factor sinceramente, thing ad esempio se la viaggia bene. dai commenti che ho letto, e non avendolo giocato, mi è sembrato che l'ultima patch l'abbia sostanzialmente peggiorato anzichè boostarlo.

Quote Originally Posted by Razj View Post
    Jean è semplicemente assurda mi faccio in scioltezza tutte le daily red T2 al 45 e credo che dovrebbe stare nella top 3 se non top 2 direttamente sotto Cable visto che il loro kit e modo di giocare è molto simile, quindi non vedo perché debba stare sotto DP e Colossus che hanno molta meno utility e probabilmente anche meno clear power.
    Parlo per dp, molta meno utility non direi proprio. E con il boost all'healing factor si è anche pompato la survivability in modo netto.
    Non conosco jean, ma la forza di dp è che non gli manca sostanzialmente nulla. E' l'hero più mobile del gioco, è pieno di tool e trick, il dps sia single che aoe è decisamente alto, si cura in 3 modi differenti, spamma boost per il gruppo, rigenera spirit, va in godmode invece di crepare.
    Spoiler

ok probabilmente hai ragione, però ancora non mi convince il ranking. Come detto è simile a Cable, anche se quest'ultimo è decisamente superiore anche solo per il bodyslide.

Master Chief Petty Officer Rise-the-Sky's Avatar

Fa piacere vedere che c'è qualcuno messo ancor peggio di Ms Marvel... non avrei detto.

La cosa buffa è poi che a quasi tutti quelli che ce l'hanno il pg cmq piace..è divertente ..se soltanto le skill facessero qualcosa e non venisse oneshottata a random sarebbe un champ bellissimo (ieri sera mitologica morte in limbo 2 ad opera di un attacco bianco normale di Venom. Liv 46 7.8k vita e 4.5k def con 15% di dodge e crepo ancora oneshottato da un colpo normale inevitabile (ero lontano che sparacchiavo lui mi saltella addosso col suo classico movimento e pam steso... come succedeva ai merdosi ciclopi lev 37 che erano nel party con me)

Le gioie della vita.
    spamm is life.

Ma infatti Carol è secondo me uno dei pg più riusciti del gioco, come concept. Peccato poi che la messa in pratica gli sia riuscita una merda.

ok probabilmente hai ragione, però ancora non mi convince il ranking. Come detto è simile a Cable, anche se quest'ultimo è decisamente superiore anche solo per il bodyslide.
    uh questa è nuova, 5 minuti fa con pool al 40 mi sono perfectato mandarin t2 in solo (43) in tipo 60 secondi, armor buster fisso e bodyslide, forse ho la versione buggata di pool con le skill di cable?

Spoiler

"Mort dieu! Mi piaci come piaceva l'aceto a Cristo e ai suoi ladroni". Lorencillo
    "Porco-Demonio-tenete-duro-stiamo-arrivando!. Lorencillo

scusa, mea culpa, ho omesso il soggetto: volevo dire che Jean è simile a Cable, solo che quest'ultimo è la versione on-steroids e credo si meriti decisamente il primo posto in classifica. Quindi come dicevo non mi convince Jean ultima nel tier "OP" proprio perché come concept è simile a Cable.

Comunque oh, si fa per parlare e perder tempo, non è che me ne freghi gran ché!

perche con colossus al 44 mi sono fatto in solo sub 2 che e' taggata livello 43? non le red ma la seconda survival t2 le red t2 a quel livello le fai facile anche con wolvie, thing e cap

tutti e 4 i rift e pure boss finale facendomi 2/3 di 45 in 1 ora? provaci con jean.

ah jean e cable non hanno gameplay molto simile hanno qualche tool uguale (lo shield) ma il gameplay di jean e piu simile a scarlet di quanto non sia a quello di cable.

cable ha cmq anche molte lacune eh una su tutte la stessa survivability dato che in late game intorno al 50 si veicolano i punti anche sul secondo scudo o non si campa.
    cable ha un gameplay solido perche ha strumenti per non farsi beccare: bodyslide, un pizzico di cc tra slow e root e lo scudo per tenere ranged i meleer (solo i trash btw) e per non prendere bolt... nello scudo passano i dot aoe e gtaoe cosa che spesso vi scordate e vi ricordo che tutte la machine guns sono dot, le fucilate a canne mozze sono aoe molti cast dei boss spesso sono gtaoe (sinister mandarino elctro) persino la pietra tirata da doc ock non e' considerata proiettile ma DD su un area quindi se non ti sposti te lo becchi, il danno ad area di magneto non e' proiettile cosi come il beam di doom quindi pochi cazzi non mi venite a raccontare che e spam di scudo e non muori mai.

e' sicuramente un pg riuscito ma e ben diverso se non l'avete giocato dal pg con surivivability enorme, hai strumenti per campare e se li usi campi ma non e' shield e GG non post 45 ed a dirla tutta nemmeno prima. anche sul versante danno altri damage dealer ne fanno di piu molto di piu los tesso hawkeye o punisher per restare nell ordbita dei ranged, leggevo che anche IM fa molto piu danno, ma non ho conferme dirette.

la forza di Cable e che e' un pg divertente e solido ma sinceramente se devo pensare al pg op penso a colossus penso a wolvie penso a spidey (e lo dico a rand da una vita che e' un nonsense di pg se usato con cervello e non hank and spank quello e wolvie) ma non a cable perche con cable ogni errore lo paghi, con gli altri no perche sono appunto Op

rammento che ho cable 50 spidey 46 colossus 46 e wolvie 42 quando faccio sti paragoni diretti so di cosa parlo non parlo su esperienze altrui di forumme nonostante sia il piu alto ed abbia probabilmente il gear migliore di sti 4 pg cable e il meno Op. quello che se non fai ill bodyslide al momedo giusto relli.... gli altri rellare? what?
    Last edited by McLove.; 17th July 2013 at 18:40.
    Non ho mai rivolto a Dio altro che una preghiera, molto breve: "Dio, rendi ridicoli i miei nemici". E Dio l'ha esaudita. -Voltaire-

Lieutenant Commander CrescentMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McLove. View Post
    parlo solo di quelli che ho usato

cable e' solito ma non e' immortale e per renderlo competitivo hai bisogno del gear duration molte skill sono inutili (crit che non critta sui dot maggorpartre delle sue skill e va bene solo sui basic, basi che nessuno tira su, il debuff che sta tropo a castare)o buone a livello basso vedi il beam che va bene per il limbo o farmare bob che bishotti coi basic quindi eprche suare ana, perche se lo fai nelle red lol

spiderman va sopra molto su piu il prolmema e che molti imho non hanno capito il char, lo noti dalle board dai commenti: e' un ibrido se lo fai fullmelee e' una merda (fa gran dnno mellee ma regge poco chiaramente) se lo fai full ranged pure e' uno dei char piu forti del gioco certo se ci vuoi tankare i boss o vuoi i danni ranged di un "caster" allora sei potato.

cyke e da rivedere, tutto su 3 rami 2 non servono.

wolverine va sotto cable (se non sopra) atm con la spec gisuta ed il gear giusto e' decisamente Op pecca di varieta di gioco non a livello di colossus ma non e' divertentissimo non ai livelli di cable e spidey

com'e' che non parli di Colossus?eh?merda vatti a fare le challenge in solo

[edit]azz letto dopo, l'hai ammesso.
    Cmq colossus non ha grandi utility, son d'accordo, ma manco gli servono, regge come il migliore dei tank e zangieffa in giro segando tutto
    Last edited by CrescentMoon; 17th July 2013 at 19:29.
    Spoiler

Spoiler

sono commosso dal fatto che thor sia quasi utile

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentMoon View Post
    zangieffa in giro
    Spoiler

che rr non l abbia giocato si vede. Non che faccia cagare eh è abbastanza op ma parla solo di dinamiche di gruppo esaltandole un po troppo fuori misura.
    "not even death can save you from me..."