Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: preparing for 1.3

Default preparing for 1.3

@Skymaster said:
    Hey all, while playing on test server I saw a lot of questions that many people didn't know so I wanted to go over a few things in 1.3 that may make your experience a little more enjoyable when it goes live.
    **Miscellaneous info:**

- Midtown Manhattan has 2 guards added at the entrance that will help fight mobs
    - Lady Deadpool - 1950Gs, has female voice over and new quotes

Synergy:

- A lot of players do not know how to access this window because there's no button on the UI like powers, character menu, hero roster, etc. There's also an issue where it's not bound to the default key which is V, making it even more confusing when players press the key and nothing happens, and they don't know any other way to open the synergy window.

- To access this press V (default key) if it's not unbound for you, or go to settings/keybinding and choose whatever you want to rebind it to. In the keybind settings you want to look for achievements, don't look for synergy because you won't find it. The synergy is listed as achievements here because this window is where the achievements will be added in the future.

- You can pick and choose which synergy bonus you like (10 max) for each hero and the game will save it for them individually.

**New Recipe:**

- Purple to cosmic upgrade. You will need any 3 pure elements, unstable molecule, and $1,000,000 credits
    - Gear level and stats will remain the same, but you get the +1 to all and chance to proc (random) cosmic added
    - It is unlocked only with a level 20 crafter

**Legendary Odin Quests**

- Once you hit 20 or when you switch or log on any hero that's 20-60 this quest will automatically start and be added to your quest tracker.
    - The quest you get will be completely random, and each time you complete it you will automatically receive another random legendary Odin quest.
    - If you do not like the current Odin quest that you are on then you can pay 30k credits to reset the quest for another random one. See pic for example and where to go to reset it.
    - You will earn 2 Odin Marks (a new currency) per quest completed.
    - Odin Mark currency is displayed in the quest menu under legendary tab. You may have to scroll down to see it at the bottom. See pic for example.
    - Use these Odin Marks to craft Legendary blessings at your crafter. See pic for benefits of each blessings.

**Prestige:**

- This is purely a cosmetic feature that allows you to reset your level 60 hero back to 1. Each time you reach 60 and reset you gain a prestige level and your name color is changed that everyone can see when you type in chat. I'm not sure if it's suppose to show the new color for your name above your hero's head but it wasn't working on test center.
    - There are 5 prestige levels. Level 1 your name is green, level 2 it's blue, lvl 3 purple, lvl 4 orange, and lvl 5 is red.
    - Besides the name color change for each prestige level you also unlock the ability to buy a iron buddy pet of the same color as your prestige level, and only the hero that has unlock each prestige can use him.
    - Reset level at Clea Vendor
    - ironman pet prices:
    1. Green 1,000,002
    2. Blue 1,249,999
    3. Purple 1,499,996
    4. Orange 1,750,029
    5. Red 2,000,000
    - Gain a prestige level by resetting to level to 1 at Clea. It will cost you 10 cube shards to reset.
    - You can not get skill pts or item rewards again when redoing story quests.

**Team Insignias:**

- This is a new item which has a new slot in your character menu. You can only wear the appropriate team Insignias that your hero has been affiliated with in the past or currently. For instance Emma can where any X-Men Insignias. Shield Insignias are the only ones you can use on all heroes. There are 3 quality versions such as green, blue, and purple. See pic for example and a preview of affixes they have.

)

**Cow portal:**

- Boss now spawn again
    - loot drop quantity & quality was reduced extremely low (by over 50-75%) with mostly just green/blues compared to live massive blue/purples and occasional unique drops, but Doomsaw assured us it will still remain the same on live.

Lastly, this is not new to 1.3 but was asked on TC about if it was possible to remove powers from the action bar. Surprisingly a lot of people didn't know this and incorrectly answered no. There's only one way to do this, open your power menu then drag any of the powers in the action bar anywhere on your screen that's colored green in the picture below.

**Extra Info:**

- You reset your defeat counter each time you prestige.
    - Your prestige level and Odin Marks earned is also displayed on your character profile stats not just in the quest log as I originally thought.
    - See pics for example.

**1.3 Release Date: Friday or Monday**

- According to Doomsaw all the bugs that were posted yesterday was addressed and they are using one more day to test just to be sure everything is good. If all goes well today we should see it go live tomorrow, if not then it'll be Monday.

Edit: Added Pics that I forgot to include.

link al thread orginale:
    http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...to-know#latest
    Last edited by McLove.; 26th September 2013 at 16:34.
    Non ho mai rivolto a Dio altro che una preghiera, molto breve: "Dio, rendi ridicoli i miei nemici". E Dio l'ha esaudita. -Voltaire-

altra info questo e' il nuovo FFoF

non e' cosi male certo il nerf c'e' ma era presumibile

tenente conto che 1193 crit rating e piu del 50% su un char che non ha crit, se si somma ad altro crit chiaramente il suo valore e' inferiore per il diminishin
    in piu c'e' il brutal stike che tra synergie e gear (esempio il revamp dei neck) inizia a diventare stat da considerare specie per elevati valori di crit rating

insomma il nerf c'e' ed e' bello tosto, annunciato e forse anche giusto (i whine sono cmq a mille eh specie l'odio per harrytusker che e quello che ha fattov edere come con cable+ duration l'artis fosse op e broken) ma il FFoF per i char dodgy resta cmq uno dei migliori artefatti in circolazione almeno finche non vedremo quelli nuovi.

sulla patch in generale le quest sono una figata (spero che se prese in gruppo le diano a tutti uguale) ed i mark non sono fisici per la gioia dei stash, i blessing mi paiono carini, cosi come nn sapevo che le sinergie fossero singole per pg cioe per ogni pg scegli 10 sinergie, io pensavo che ne scegliessi 10 valide per tutti i pg

il prezzo di lady deadpool e' decisamente alto 1950 g's (15 euro di costume), a sto punto costerà tanto anche superior spiderman quando uscira', dovro strisciare pedde.
    Last edited by McLove.; 26th September 2013 at 17:01.
    Non ho mai rivolto a Dio altro che una preghiera, molto breve: "Dio, rendi ridicoli i miei nemici". E Dio l'ha esaudita. -Voltaire-

Master Chief Petty Officer Rise-the-Sky's Avatar

Se rerollo Miss mi brucio i punti skill delle quest?

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT!!
    spamm is life.

gli enhanced costume mi pare costino tutti 1950 no?
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-the-Sky View Post
    Se rerollo Miss mi brucio i punti skill delle quest?

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT!!

You can not get skill pts or item rewards again when redoing story quests

credo significhi che non fai punti in piu' per le quest OGNI reroll che fai o ti troveresti alla fine 9x5 punti in piu al piu alto livello di prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Randolk View Post
    gli enhanced costume mi pare costino tutti 1950 no?
    al di la del recente sconto credo che quello di Dp pirata costasse meno non so se 1700 o 1350 ma posso sbagliare.

tanta roba, bene bene!

Bella l'icona per le team insigna..diciamo che l'art design non è il loro forte..

Quote Originally Posted by McLove. View Post

You can not get skill pts or item rewards again when redoing story quests

credo significhi che non fai punti in piu' per le quest OGNI reroll che fai o ti troveresti alla fine 9x5 punti in piu al piu alto livello di prestige
    In realtà la cosa non è chiara..tu dai per scontato di nascere a lev 1 con i bonus delle quest già attive, io pensavo che rinascessi lev 1 senza i bonus (così come l'ultimate di cui non si parla suppongo sia disattiva ma che al 30 ritorni attiva e del livello giusto) e che andassero ripresi.
    spamm is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Razj View Post
    Bella l'icona per le team insigna..diciamo che l'art design non è il loro forte..
    be e' il logo degli xmen da sempre che dovevano mettergli un goblin con le palle pelose in 3d? probabilmente quelli degli avengers o dello shield saranno piu evoluti.

In realtà la cosa non è chiara..tu dai per scontato di nascere a lev 1 con i bonus delle quest già attive, io pensavo che rinascessi lev 1 senza i bonus (così come l'ultimate di cui non si parla suppongo sia disattiva ma che al 30 ritorni attiva e del livello giusto) e che andassero ripresi.
    umh boh mi pare piu logico come dico, cioe che ti indicano che non avrai punti skill in piu piuttosto che invece come dici tu rerollando perdi 9 punti skill+ gli hp spirit etc, se dovesse essere cosi e' certamente un bug o piu che prestige l'avrebbero chamato masochism e lo giocavi con le palle nel cassetto... chiuso.

EDIT ecco la risposta dallo stesso thread:

@DrKorath said: Ok now I'm confused, you reset to level 1 but you keep the skillpoints? Not that I'm going to do that soon without a huge boost in exp, just curious.
    Yes, you keep all the skill points you earned, that's why you can't get them again.
    Last edited by McLove.; 26th September 2013 at 17:27.

eh ho capito ci stanno diversi modi per disegnare un logo.. cmq stica

AH ok..e che ci posso fa se son pessimista e penso sempre che ci sia l'inculata dietro l'angolo che aspetta
    spamm is life.

AH ok..e che ci posso fa se son pessimista e penso sempre che ci sia l'inculata dietro l'angolo che aspetta
    what goes around comes around

ma soprattutto con questo clima è meglio vestirsi a cipolla.
    Spoiler

cmq la recipe purple to cosmic spacca e tutto sommato 1 milione si fa bello che in fretta a livello 60 (presumibilmente il livello a cui si usa sta recipe farlo per item piu bassi non ha senso).
    fosse costato meno sarebbes tato troppo infflazionato invece da il senso di uppare il viola BiS o particolarmente utile per quella build che si sta usando.

alla fine quindi con i rerol cosmic e questa piu gli unici e l'increased level per gli unici (recipe che sara up tra due settimane a detta da doomsaw) si inizia veramente a poter fare min maxing del pg

la recipe per uppare da viola a cosmic è esattamente quello che mancava per dare un senso ai cosmic items, che sono solo leggermente migliori dei viola e non facevano proprio un tier a sè... mi garba un sacco peccato che coi miei ritmi di gioco ci metto più di 1 settimana a fare 1m.

edit: sec me però a sto punto potrebbero anche alzare il cap dei soldi, che se non sbaglio è 2m
    Last edited by Razj; 26th September 2013 at 18:00.

Sneak peaks of loot upgrades in 1.3:

Almost every medallion has been buffed to now compete with Bullseye, Juggernaut, etc. This will greatly increase the "medallion hunt" game.

The rate of purples, cosmics and uniques has been increased from normal mobs and enemies in all zones.

About 15 artifacts now have a Superheroic version and will drop at high levels (including level 60).

There is a recipe to upgrade a purple to a cosmic (includes a random cosmic effect and +1 to all skills and yellow name - keeps all affixes).

There are 30+ new unique items, including a unique torso slot item for every hero.
    Spoiler

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast