Thread: Blizzard e i toon HC

Default Blizzard e i toon HC

=== My character died but it's not my fault, can I get my character back or at least cry on the forums?

No and No. Even if it's lag, a stealth nerf, a blizzard employee comes to your house and covers your eyes, or a bug or glitch kills you at level 59..... You will not get that character back and you can not cry on the forums. You must suck it up because all those things are part of hardcore play. Accept it or don't play it.

Spoiler

bene, interessante.
    featuring new Uber Computer: i7-950(turbo on 3,2ghz) with 6 GB XMS Corsair RAM , Nvidia Geforce 460 GTX @ 700mhz , on Gigabyte X58A UD3R rev 2.0, HD Seagate 1TB, Ali Corsair Modular 650w, Thermaltake V9 BLACCKX.

Quote Originally Posted by Randolk View Post
    === My character died but it's not my fault, can I get my character back or at least cry on the forums?

No and No. Even if it's lag, a stealth nerf, a blizzard employee comes to your house and covers your eyes, or a bug or glitch kills you at level 59..... You will not get that character back and you can not cry on the forums. You must suck it up because all those things are part of hardcore play. Accept it or don't play it.

Error 37 > HC
    "not even death can save you from me..."