Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: nuova espansione

Default nuova espansione

magari gia stato postato, non so

http://darkageofcamelot.com/lotm

"Dark Age of Camelot celebrates its fifth anniversary with the release of Labyrinth of the Minotaur, the new expansion for the epic fantasy massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. This is the seventh expansion for Camelot and it introduces a hulking new player race, a unique new player class, a massive new dungeon, and an exciting new Realm vs. Realm™ (RvR) game play experience.
    The ancient race of Minotaur has returned to the lands of Albion, Midgard, and Hibernia to reclaim powerful but corrupt relics hidden long ago by their ancestors. Lust for these relics once brought about the downfall of the powerful Minotaur kingdom and their evil influence now threatens the kingdoms of Man.

The Minotaur seek the help of the three Realms to reclaim the lost relics and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. In exchange, the Minotaur have promised to share the secrets of the Mauler, a unique profession whose practitioners draw upon the powers of the earth to enhance their martial arts prowess.

Only the mightiest of heroes will be called in the service of their king to aid the Minotaur with their quest. They will venture deep beneath the former Minotaur capital on the island of Agramon to explore the maze-like Labyrinth, a dungeon whose size knows no equal. Rumors of an army of mechanical constructs powered by dark magic abound and it is said that Cerberus himself watches over the relics.

Those heroes lucky enough to emerge from the Labyrinth in possession of a relic travel the Frontiers as marked men. There are many that covet these relics and they will stop at nothing to possess them. The pursuit of these relics will escalate into a vast struggle that will burn like a wild fire, engulfing all races and beings across the Realms.

Key Features

* A New Playable Race for all Realms - The Minotaur. Half man, half bull, the Minotaur is so powerful he can wield two-handed weapons with a single hand.

* A New Player Class for all Realms - The Mauler. Unlock this new brawler class and channel the elemental powers of the earth.

* A New Dungeon - The Labyrinth. Deep beneath the island of Agramon, this vast maze is the largest single dungeon in any MMO.

* New RvR Game Play - Minotaur Relics. Players may acquire and use these relics, but become targets to be hunted by the other Realms.

* New Item Slots - Mythical Items. Hunt the depths of the Labyrinth for these rare new items.

* New Levels - Champion Levels 6-10. Five additional Champion Levels allow players to expand their powers, abilities, and items slots.

* Requires the original Dark Age of Camelot and Darkness Rising™ expansions to play."
    Last edited by AceGentile; 16th August 2006 at 17:22.

Master Chief Petty Officer

E gg con altri triliardi di ore da passare in pve,altri platini x rifarsi il template e soprattutto sto gioco diventa sempre più per i nerd. btw l'introduzione della stessa razza/classe sui 3 reami è una cagata vera e propria.

Edit: lol al minotauro che mette le armi 2h + scudo/altra arma
    Last edited by Lorzmus; 16th August 2006 at 17:25.

che merdata pz. mancan solo i master level 11-20. -.-

any pics?
    AkA Sheldon
    Spoiler

Petty Officer 2nd Class Penniwise's Avatar

bah fanculo alla mytich rimettesero OF invece de ste cagate

Camelot Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Kali
    [OT]Afk chiudo le finestre che potrebbero arrivarmi coltelli

bah fanculo alla mytich rimettesero OF invece de ste cagate

Come non upperti penny

tanto appena mi rollo il minotauro arriva il nerfone, quindi sticazzi continuo a giocare con il bm se devo usare un tank
    me lo rollo solo se ce ne sono troppi in giro così li fo nerfare
    Roses are #FF0000 Violets are #0000FF All my base are belong to you.

Se non c'è nessun trucchetto sotto spariranno tutti i tanks sostituiti dalla nuova classe

Quote Originally Posted by Shalee
    any pics?

nu

ps ho comprato corpetto sb di TG, cura per 225 senza relics lol. mo mi diverto

poi bella la roba delle relic personali

2H in 1h?-.- so kurioso di vedere che classi gli fan fa... manca solo gli fan fa lo zerk e GG CW 2h in destra malice in sx e si rivedono i 1shot

imo e' la volta buona che riescono a dare il colpo di grazia a sto gioco
    Last edited by nortis; 16th August 2006 at 18:15.
    -TODO EN LA VIDA ES PASAJERO... MENOS EL CHOFER..

-Uomini, poichè al ultimo minuto non vi assalga il rimorso ormai tardivo per non aver pietà giammai avuto e non diventi rantolo il respiro, sappiate che la morte vi sorveglia: Gioir nei prati o fra i muri di calce, come crescere il gran guarda il villano finche non sia maturo per la falce.

Quote Originally Posted by nortis
    2H in 1h?-.- so kurioso di vedere che classi gli fan fa... manca solo gli fan fa lo zerk e GG CW 2h in destra malice in sx e si rivedono i 1shot

penso che anche se gli apriranno altre classi oltre al mauler per quella razza, la cosa della 2h in una mano sola sarà riservata unicamente al mauler.
    In compenso da quanto dicono di sircuro avrà molta più forza dei vari troll friby HO, e di costituzione temo non ne abbia meno

chissà se daranno la possibilità di speccare il mauler dual wield

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Quote Originally Posted by nortis
    imo e' la volta buona che riescono a dare il colpo di grazia a sto gioco

ps ridateci le vecchie frontiere pd...
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s.php?u=Elkantar
    Naybet healer 7-8l su Avalon
    Erlem Nessumsar healer 8-9l su Vortigern
    Krag Scraddle sb 7l su Vortigern

Senior Chief Petty Officer Evilcreation's Avatar

Pz...2 settimane in Sardegna ed è cambiato tutto QQ.
    Mmm...imo quasi quasi mi licenzio dal lavoro, mi nerdizzo per rifare template champion level e tutto il resto, poi mi farò riassumere + avanti, tanto capiranno le mie esigenze
    V.V.F dal 20/10/07
    Velut Ignis Ardens
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s.php?u=evil

Warrant Officer

Che stronzata. Sicuramente sarà qualcosa di overpowered per farlo comprare alla gente...

secondo me sarà un ibrido, tipo avrà la ws di un champ e userà qualche magia sgravio della sua linea magica, ma pensa te che imbecilli... poi bella una classe unica per tre reami, proprio figa sisisi
    I will be back, eventually.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast